Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 7:34 PM Last edited by SayanAmanda : 23rd Oct 2014 at 9:00 PM. Reason: answered
Default solved How to add additional members to a family tree in sim pe. Please help
Is there still a step by step guide on how to add members to the family tree. One of my trees needs major editing and I can't figure out how to do it in sim pe. I can't just do it using the sim blender because I want the baby (who already has 2 parents) to keep the mothers portrait on his family tree but I want to add Malcolm Landgraab as his dad instead of the sim who's really his father.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 7:41 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Here you go
http://hullabaloo.sunsims.com/forum...opic.php?t=7085

wow that was fast! I must have been using the wrong wording or search engine Thank you sooo much :D
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:58 PM
No problem I happened to remember a thread that someone posted a tutorial in, so I "cheated" I hope it works!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 3:42 AM
I want to point out that that tutorial is good for its stated purpose (changing around family relationships), but it also recommends things like making the Social Worker a Sim's parent and using the deleteallcharacters cheat -- things which are now known to be hood- and game-corrupting. Anyone following the tutorial should probably read this first: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Hood_Corruption.
Alchemist
#6 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 7:52 AM
Is there a way to remove sims from a family tree?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
Is there a way to remove sims from a family tree?
You can do it in SimPE and it's easier than adding family members as all you do is uncheck boxes. I've made townie children and teens for my neighborhoods that way.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.