Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 3:04 PM
Severus Snape needs some clothes
i downloaded http://modthesims.info/d/255940 only to realize snape looked great.but did not come with any clothes so i was forced to use the normal clothes in the game.

what i am wondering is if someone can make some clothes for snape that i can put into my game.

i would try to contact the creator of snape but it says they have not been online for a long long time.

if anyone finds snapes clothes or makes them please reply with a link.

thank you all.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 3:25 PM
It tells you on the download page that you need to download the mesh from another site for the outfit to work.

It really isn't that hard it you take the time to actually read what the creator wrote. You should always read what they write before downloading anything in case of conflicts and bugs.

Also this is in the wrong section, you need to ask these kinds of things in the WCIF (Where Can I Find) section.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 3:50 PM
Requests are not allowed on MTS, so you should not ask anywhere for someone to create something for you. But you can ask if anyone knows where to find clothes that fit Snape in the WCIF (or anything else you may want to find).

But as SuperSimoholic pointed out, there is an outfit but you need to download the mesh for it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 4:25 PM
sorry gummilutt i was not aware of that but SuperSimoholic the links are dead. i already tried them or else i would not have posted this forum. perhaps ill just try and make snapes clothes myself.
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 4:52 PM
Is this what you´re looking for?
Link to the meshs from post 122 in the comments of the Snape download: http://modthesims.info/download.php...077#post3747077
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 5:24 PM
Well, that explains some of it. You might want to say that next time, so that people know you did see. From what you wrote, it does sound like you just put it in game and assumed no clothes because none showed up, not that you tried to download mesh but can't

Any way, hope it works now that Enki gave you a link to the mesh