Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ieta_cassiopeia
After all, everyone can have a stupid moment, no matter how intelligent they are!
That's why I refuse to believe that my Sims are stupid just because they sometimes do stupid things. After all I sometimes do stupid things myself! I call it "Absent-minded professor syndrome". It explains why Andrew, with his 10 logic points can go to visit Julian, and, instead of going to the front door, he goes and tries to ring the bell of the garden shed where Julian's dad keeps his exercise machine and various bits of old furniture that they never use!

After all Andrew's lifetime want is to become a mad scientist, and you can't be a mad scientist without being at least a bit mad. Julian says Andrew's half way to his lifetime wish already: he just needs to add the "scientist" bit.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 4:22 PM
It seems that most of my sims are mostly intelligent. Almost all of them get some wants to skill and some a lot of wants to skill (knowledge Sims). Where I get my first impression of a Sims intelligence is when they are a toddler. Some toddlers learn their potty, walk and talk at an ok pace. Others just wiz through them. I'll find myself saying "boy that was fast".
Page 2 of 2