Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 5:07 AM Last edited by havesamantha : 16th Sep 2016 at 5:23 AM.
Default Windows 10 latest update game crashing?
Hi, my game has been working fine for the longest time up until the newest upgrade a couple days ago. I went into my game and noticed in crash when loading one of my towns. Now it will allow me into a town and then will crash a few seconds later. I deleted any new cc I've added in the past two weeks (although that wasn't the problem and has never been) and it's still crashing relentlessly. What can I do to fix this? I already have all the normal fixes since I've already been playing 2 on windows 10 for the past 10 months with no issues.
(edit: I'm sorry I meant to post this in help could someone please move it there.)
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 11:48 AM Last edited by maxon : 16th Sep 2016 at 12:55 PM.
Win10 update for me yesterday but I haven't noticed any problems. I will try a test this afternoon though.

Edit: just fired up the game and it seems to be running fine.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 12:24 PM
Same here, there was an update and I had not launched the game since but I did after I read this, it didn't crash.
It might be related, it might be a coincidence, I would gave this method a try first:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...lp:Game_Problem
Scholar
#4 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 4:19 PM
Did you remove the .cache files? People forget to do that.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 1:32 PM
No problems after the update either.