Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 7:23 PM
I would say Knowledge/Pleasure. Characteristically having as much fun as I can manage right up until crunch time, as failing is not an option and I judge quite harshly people who aren't trying-- but I'm such a procrastinator and hedonist that Pleasure almost takes the cake; it's just that Pleasure is more the annoying monkey in my brain rather than my core personality.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 7:32 PM
Definitely Knowledge, with the recent secondary addition of Grilled Cheese.
Theorist
#28 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 10:28 PM
It really depends on the day, but most often I'm Knowledge/Fortune or Pleasure/Romance.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#29 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 11:55 PM
Oh, I'm family/knowledge. We have six kids (seven, counting step-son, which EA doesn't, but I do, so ppppbbbt! to them).

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Field Researcher
#30 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 2:40 AM
Pleasure and Knowledge...
Undead Molten Llama
#31 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 3:26 AM
Until I went vegan, I was Pleasure/Grilled Cheese. Now I can't have grilled cheese anymore because they don't make a vegan cheese that melts properly. (Swear, I'm gonna invent my own...)

So now I guess I'm Pleasure/Romance, 'cuz if I can't have grilled cheese, I'll have sex instead. And I suppose my OTH is Music but not Dance. Well, no that's not entirely true. I love to swing dance, so...yeah. Hubby would probably be Knowledge/Romance, I suppose. With a Fitness OTH. Although he's equally musical, so...Yeah, I dunno.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 4:57 AM
Knowledge / Family probably. I'm not into the having kids, getting married etc, but I love my family and love interacting with them which is why it's secondary. :D

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#33 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 5:15 AM
Grilled cheese- no secondary. Cheese is all that matters!
Forum Resident
#34 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 5:24 AM
Let's see. I'm Pleasure/Family. My mom is Family/Popularity. My younger sister is Knowledge/Pleasure. My little brother is currently Pleasure. I have to think about his secondary.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Scholar
#35 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 9:14 PM
I'm definitely a Knowledge Sim. OK, I like being with friends, family and having fun, but not strongly enough to describe any of them as a secondary aspiration.

My OTH is Sports, which is hilarious given how bad I am at them. (Though I'd be moderately good at Film & Literature, Gaming, Music & Dance and Science). I have no real idea what my LTW is in Sims terms... ...maybe I'm one of those Sims who doesn't hit their LTW through not feeling any need to do so.
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 11:13 PM
Oh deffinitelly knowledge... I am depressed that I can't find more knowledge in this world... And the only thing that stops me from achieveing more knowledge is that I'm quickly to give up things. I have no high self esteem.

My lifetime wish, hmm... To be able to make the program which would be able to fairly simulate either human mindset or the whole universe. I know it sounds ludicrous, but I'm just starting. Who knows what will happen in 20-30 years.

And I like to write and to paint and I excell in both activities. And I'm interested in philosophy and psychology. Yep... I'm deffinitely a knowledge sim.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 11:59 PM
I thought there was a quiz out there. There's a quiz for almost everything nowadays.

Since I have characteristics of at least four aspirations ... family, pleasure, fortune and knowledge ... and distribute them pretty evenly .. it's hard to tell. So I took two different quizzes.

One gave me Popularity. Errrr ... no.
One gave me a Pleasure result ... maybe.
And the third was Family. I'd lean more toward that one.

So .. good question!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#38 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 12:27 AM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 20th Sep 2016 at 12:39 AM.
Oh, now I'm interested. First result in google was this. I got Knowledge. Seems about right.
I don't like doing quizzes usually. It seems half the questions have no answers that apply to me.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Oh, now I'm interested. First result in google was this. I got Knowledge. Seems about right.
I don't like doing quizzes usually. It seems half the questions have no answers that apply to me.

I also got knowledge....the description does sound pretty nice.
Pleasure, knowledge and grilled cheese, that's me I guess

Can my OTH be Sims?

My Simblr
He/They
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#40 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 12:44 AM
I think Gaming would encompass that.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 1:10 AM
For me, my aspiration would be a Fortune/Knowledge or Knowledge/Fortune set with maybe hints of Pleasure in there. I do my best and working hard, keeping my finances in line, and constantly worry about being financially stable and keeping my my credit great. (I know, too paranoid for a 21 year old to thing this way. lol)

Personality-wise, as per the games standards, it would be something along the lines of 6/2/5/5/7. In game, that would make me a Cancer, but my actual star sign would be an Aries. (If I ever do make myself, I can always use SimPE to change my star sign, anyways).

My OTH would go to my IRL passion of music. I do enjoy gaming on occasion, but it's more of an on/off, once-in-a-blue-moon sort of thing. Music is definitely my biggest interest in life, though.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 1:29 AM
I took that quiz and got knowledge too, but I don't feel its accurate. I see myself more as Pleasure/Family or swap those two depending on the day. I'm sooooo lazy, but also like to go out sometimes to eat or bowling lol. And then I also long for a big family with tons of kids. My OTH would be games since theatre isn't an option.

Just take each day 24 minutes at a time... Unless you hit pause, then you could be there for hours!

Sims 2 Pinterest Profile: https://www.pinterest.com/tullulabell1894/
In the process of moving all Sims 2 pins from my personal Pinterest
Instructor
#43 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 2:37 AM
Definitely a family/knowledge sim. I dream to have a nice sized family 4-6 kids and I just love motherhood, and all domestic related interests.

I always have to be studying or learning about something. Whether it's a new book, new video game, watching documentaries and reading articles, studying new recipes. I just love it.

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Mad Poster
#44 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 7:01 AM
The site ihatemandatoryregister mentioned was the one that gave me Popularity. Popularity Sims often like giving parties. I'm good for one or two dinners a year, if that. Also, I'm introverted. Not exactly Popularity Sim material.

Another Sim quiz on that site gave me Family. So Family wins!

I'll just wing the secondary aspiration, since I'd rather not take a bunch of quizzes ... Knowledge. So Family/Knowledge.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Instructor
#45 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 7:07 AM
I'd most likely be Family/Pleasure. And my personality point build would probably make me a Pisces in the sims world (Neat/Sloppy 6, Outgoing/Shy 2, Active/Lazy 4, Playful/Serious 7, Nice/Grouchy 8). My favorite hobby would be games, but I'd probably also have memberships to the literature and music hobby lots.
Forum Resident
#46 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 9:59 PM
I'm not much into dating, but those little pleasuresimwishes like playing on the sofa, smustling, changing to pajamas... yup, that's me alright. x) I also like adrenaline and adventures, which I'd count into pleasure as well. Or knowledge, as they are often the curious kind who wants to experience different things. Knowledge is also the nerdy side of me, with various interests I dig into for periods of time until I find something new to nerd out about (although there are things I always return to, like Sims ^^). I think my lifetime wish, from the The Sims 2 ones, would be to max all skills. The knowledge/pleasure combination, in my case, is probably the reason why I did well in school despite being bored out of my mind and always procrastinating, while, on the other hand being playful, curious and having an easy time learning new stuff. Had there been a coffee aspiration, rather than the grilled cheese one, I'd probably have that as my second aspiration, though.

I am Error.
Page 2 of 2