Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 4:07 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default disable cheerleader autonomous actions?
i moved a cheerleader npc into my household but she keeps running around randomly and... well cheering. i also heard that cheerleaders tend to return to the university hood to resume their normal behavior when not playing as them but she hasn't finished college so idk about that yet.

any way i can disable this nonsense? mods or cheats any will do.

also, any way i can disable npcs from making themselves at home on my university house? it's annoying.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 11:22 AM
meh i guess ill just kill them
Site Helper
#3 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 2:44 PM
backup the game before trying this!

My husband had some success by aging the cheerleader down to toddler after he married her, and then slowly back up. It would probably work in a college lot as well.

As for keeping NPCs out of the university lot, you would probably need to see if the visitor controller will do that. Or get one of the hacks that keeps them out of the game entirely.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 2:49 PM
wish there was a way to just remove the flags or whatever, but it's better than nothing, thanks.
Site Helper
#5 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 4:33 PM
You should be able to remove the flags using SimPE.

However, the game will just generate new ones if you kill or remove the flags on the old ones.

Perhaps you want a visitor controller. You may be able to tell the visitor controller that you don't want any cheerleaders to visit your lots.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
You should be able to remove the flags using SimPE.

However, the game will just generate new ones if you kill or remove the flags on the old ones.

Perhaps you want a visitor controller. You may be able to tell the visitor controller that you don't want any cheerleaders to visit your lots.

still easier to kill them one by one. i was referring to the cheerleader in my household, i try to avoid tinkering with the life stages...