Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Musical Theatre Career

by Marduc_Plays Posted 24th Sep 2018 at 2:58 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2019 at 7:35 PM by Marduc_Plays

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 6:14 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 4:52 PM
Hello, can I translate this career to Russian?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 6:57 PM
Thank you. This looks fun!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 8:24 PM
Please update!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caszidy215
Please update!!

The patch broke all custom careers, because it relocated some resources - like salary.
Neia, who made the tool for scripting-dummys like me with which the career was created is working on a fix. It'll take some time, as it's not an easy task to rewrite the tool. But as soon as it works again i'll recompile the careers and post an update.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 12:25 AM
Hi there! Just letting you know the Create a Career tool has been updated (I create my own careers). Can't wait for an update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 9:41 PM
Hi just wondering if you will update this career - it's a fun one! Neia has fixed the tool needed for it :-)
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marduc_Plays
The patch broke all custom careers, because it relocated some resources - like salary.
Neia, who made the tool for scripting-dummys like me with which the career was created is working on a fix. It'll take some time, as it's not an easy task to rewrite the tool. But as soon as it works again i'll recompile the careers and post an update.

Will it work if i already have the latest Neia package? Or do I need to wait for an update from you as well? Is this updated for Get Famous?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 7:35 PM
Updated for Patch 1.49.65.1020!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 11:28 PM
Hey there. Just letting you know Neia updated the career tool. I'm sure some people are just using the work around, but just letting you know!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th May 2019 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JussMee
Hey there. Just letting you know Neia updated the career tool. I'm sure some people are just using the work around, but just letting you know!

Thank you. Been involved in a lot of studying lately and had no time to update. Will try to do it soon.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th May 2021 at 3:08 PM
Just dropping a note, as of May 15, 2021, this does not work. The issue is that it doesn't actually send you off to work. Your Sim is not compelled by itself to go to work, and if you press the briefcase to send them, nothing happens.