Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 7:32 PM
Default No Vampires in CAS
Hello,
I have Late Night installed, and I can use the clotes and famous people, but for some reason vampires icons don't show up in CAS. Neither does the supernatural choces at all.
Is there anyone else with this problem?
I'm sorry for the bad English (how many times have you read this...:-) )
Thank youfor reading this.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 7:38 PM
Do you have Supernatural installed? You can only access the supernatural choices in CAS if you have Supernatural, even though you get vampires in Late Night.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 6:56 AM
I actually did have that problem for a while (Late Night was installed). The panel that changed species didn't show up – it was just blank. Is that what you mean by saying that the supernatural choices don't show up in CAS? But it is true that without the Supernatural expansion pack you can't make witches, fairies, or werewolves. You should be able to make vampires.

It was a while ago, so I don't remember exactly what I did to fix it, but I can now create ghosts and vampires in CAS, and I still only have the base game and Late Night installed. I think I just patched the game and also got rid of a lot of CC. Sorry if this is unhelpful.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 6:07 PM
I know U can't have supernatural species.But are there still patches coming?Am I doomed otherwise?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 6:21 PM
No, EA isn't making anymore TS3 patches.
Alchemist
#7 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Yeah but from Supernatural Patch onward you can make ghosts and vampires even without SN.

@{Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu} huh, really? Do you have LN without SN? Do you have the CAS pic?

Just call me Nikel
Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
@{Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu}

Oh so is that how you tag someone with multiple words in their username? I've been wondering for a while.
Alchemist
#10 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 6:37 PM
If you want to make a vampire in CAS, you could always just make the sim in CAS, place it in the world and then by Nraas Mastercontroller go to edit in CAS and then (even if you don't have Supernatural) edit the occult type of a vampire (if you have Late Night)
Alchemist
#11 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Oh so is that how you tag someone with multiple words in their username? I've been wondering for a while.

I'm not sure. I think I've seen a mod / an admin / HP did that.

Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
If you want to make a vampire in CAS, you could always just make the sim in CAS, place it in the world and then by Nraas Mastercontroller go to edit in CAS and then (even if you don't have Supernatural) edit the occult type of a vampire (if you have Late Night)

MC CAS unlocks the feature? I didn't know that. It seems plausible though. But you can't change a Sim's occult type via Edit in CAS cheat. It won't properly change their occult status, and sometimes they will just glitch. If you have MC, it would be more convenient to change a Sim's occult status with that mod directly.

Just call me Nikel
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#12 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:16 PM
It is better to add the vampire occult trait via MC/Immediate/Occult than using MC CAS.