Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 10:57 PM
Default Can not control Sim which back to home from work in public lot - AFTER update
Sorry that I write here, but i have no permission submit and answer topics on official (US) forum Sims 4.
I wonder if someone else have this same problem.
After career update i can't control my sim which back to home from work/school when i play another sim in public lot. I can't switch control at him or bring him to my actually played lot.
I play without mods.

Screen:
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 8:40 AM
Hi, this has happened to me a few times. What I did was to move the family out of the house to another lot. Then they all showed up at the new lot even the ones that were greyed out. Then I simply moved them back to original house and all was good in my game again.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 10:37 AM Last edited by Pawlq : 19th Dec 2014 at 10:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Hi, this has happened to me a few times. What I did was to move the family out of the house to another lot. Then they all showed up at the new lot even the ones that were greyed out. Then I simply moved them back to original house and all was good in my game again.

I have this problem in each family, even in new save.
Now you dont have this bug?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 11:46 AM
Even after yesterdays update I have this bug.
EA/Maxis can't fix that... so maybe who have create mod skills can make something that help with that?
Inventor
#5 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 4:08 PM
When you click on a residential lot to play a family, if one member of the family is away from home, you will be asked which member of the family you want to play. The portraits that come up have, underneath each, the name of the lot where that member is now. If you choose someone who is at home, the missing members of the family will come home soon. This has been my experience so far.
Scholar
#6 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001

Just move the family out to a new house and then when they are all at the new house move them back to where you want them. Yes its annoying to do this but at least your people come home.
This has not happened to me in a while so I guess the last update fixed it.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 11:23 AM
I make the Sims on the public lot call the Sim I can't control and "invite on this lot" (or whatever the option is in english, my game is in french). This way the Sim left on the home lot get to the public lot instantly and you regain control.