Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 1:52 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Mastercontroller Pollinate option not showing up on teen, Pregnancy Controller option not showing up when she was pregnant, have moved to new town
So I recently moved my sims family from Moonlight Falls to Twinbrook. 7 of my sims in the family, which is large at 31 sims, are pregnant and the teen daughter was pregnant via Mastercontroller Pollinate by a male teen from Moonlight Falls, I went to check the gender of her baby and the pregnancy length via Pregnancy Controller and the text reading the pregnancy information didn't pop up but did on other sims. Thinking it was due to her being pregnant by a sim from another town, I ended the pregnancy via Pregnancy Controller. I went to try to re-impregnate her using Pollinate and the option didn't come up at all on her. It came up on other sims. I attempted making another sim in town her boyfriend and Partner Pollinate didn't come up. I checked the teen pregnancy settings on Story Progression and Woohooer and everything is still enabled from the last town. So after trying endlessly to see if Pollinate would come back up, I saved and quit the game. I did not attempt to see if she could get pregnant via Try For Baby or Risky Woohoo as the option didn't come up on any of her family members as she isn't close enough to any of them, although I have no jealousy, incest, and teen-adult romance enabled and I have not invited her boyfriend over. Next time I play, I will see if Pollinate comes up now that I have saved and quit and/or if I can have her get pregnant the woohoo way. I'm guessing this is just due to her being pregnant by a sim who does not exist in her current town, but if anyone has any other ideas, let me know.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 2:31 PM
It sounds to me like the game thinks she is still pregnant, and by a sim who does not have a presence in your current world. That would place an obvious block on Pollinate and TFB, Risky, etc. no matter what settings you have since you cannot impregnate an already pregnant sim. What does it say as to her status if you check on NRaas > MC > Status > Relationship?

Have you tried MC Resetting her? And can you use MC to terminate the pregnancy (does the option show) even though you have already done so with Pregnancy Controller?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 4:51 PM
I seem to have fixed the problem by inviting over her boyfriend and having them try for baby and she's now pregnant and the pregnancy information on pregnancy controller comes up now.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 5:05 PM
Good job, no matter how you managed to do it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 5:15 PM
No idea why she was able to TFB with him if the game thought she was still pregnant, but she hadn't started showing yet, so maybe that had something to do with it. Wonders never cease.