Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Assorted Custom Holiday Traditions (update 17th April 2017)

by icemunmun Posted 29th Aug 2018 at 7:04 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2019 at 11:20 PM by icemunmun

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 3:28 PM
Just what I was looking for. Thank you so much. Please update if needed when the cottage living pack comes out. PLEASE. again Thank you
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 12:56 PM
Is this updated or compatable with Growing Together and Infant Update?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#53 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lindz15
Is this updated or compatable with Growing Together and Infant Update?

I need to do some more testing over the weekend and see if it requires an update
Test Subject
#54 Old 13th May 2023 at 5:06 AM Last edited by bloodmun : 13th May 2023 at 4:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
I need to do some more testing over the weekend and see if it requires an update

I can speak for myself that the IceCreamEating seems to be a problem for me, it comes up in places it doesn't belong. Like it (the text) came up under a Career by KiaraSims4 which I know was updated. I'm going to take it out and see what happens.

Edit: I also have PlayablePets and it comes up in multiples under my dog's traits. It doesn't seem to hurt anything at all, just is there.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#55 Old 13th May 2023 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bloodmun
I can speak for myself that the IceCreamEating seems to be a problem for me, it comes up in places it doesn't belong. Like it (the text) came up under a Career by KiaraSims4 which I know was updated. I'm going to take it out and see what happens.

Edit: I also have PlayablePets and it comes up in multiples under my dog's traits. It doesn't seem to hurt anything at all, just is there.

Thanks for testing! Will need to update
Test Subject
#56 Old 13th Jul 2023 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bloodmun

This also happens to me. The text pops up in random moodlets, even when there isn't a holiday going on. I was so confused lol
Page 3 of 3