Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smarter choice of parent for entering college cinematic

by kestrellyn Posted 19th May 2018 at 2:43 AM - Updated 13th Aug 2023 at 5:16 AM by kestrellyn : Adding version that allows townie parents

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#26 Old 13th Aug 2023 at 5:11 AM
Bulbizarre, I added new versions of the hack that will allow other relatives to appear in the cinematic if both parents are ineligible for whatever reason.

Charity, in order to include a second parent in the cinematic, I would basically have to create a new cinematic with new animations since otherwise the second parent wouldn't be doing anything, and that's not something I know how to do.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#27 Old 13th Aug 2023 at 11:51 AM
Ah, I see. No problem.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#28 Old 16th Aug 2023 at 7:43 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 16th Aug 2023 at 2:03 PM
I’m so grateful for this mod and recent update! In my game, Alexander was about to go to university, and in the cinematic, Cassandra was the one dropping him off :’) Not gonna lie, it made me tear up a little! Thank you!
Mad Poster
#30 Old 11th Nov 2023 at 10:11 PM
Mostly out of curiosity regarding the vampire restrictions: Can Sims suffer from motive failure during a cinematic? I assume they'd start sizzling, at least.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 12th Nov 2023 at 5:17 AM
I'm not sure if it goes on for long enough for that to happen, but I wouldn't want to test it out, and anyway, it would still be unrealistic for a vampire parent to show up in bright daylight to see their kid off to college.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 1st Mar 2024 at 6:13 AM
Awesome! As always
Page 2 of 2