Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Breastfeed Toddlers!

by PolarBearSims Posted 18th Aug 2018 at 12:25 AM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 1:47 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 9/5/19

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Test Subject
#126 Old 9th Jan 2023 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
@licer Thank you for the translations! Which one is most commonly used, Traditional or Simplified? Also, could you put the English version next to the Chinese translation it goes with? This way I make sure they get put in the correct spot. Thank you!

Sorry for the delayed response. Some players are used to using Simplified Chinese, while others are used to using Traditional Chinese. I don't know which one is used more.

This is a comparison between English and translation

Simplified Chinese(01)
安宁的妈咪! Peaceful Momma!
母乳喂养是一段安宁的时光。 Breastfeeding is a peaceful time
来自用母乳喂养幼儿 From breastfeeding Toddler
母乳喂养 Breastfeed
被喂养 Be fed

Traditional Chinese(02)
安寧的媽咪! Peaceful Momma!
母乳餵養是一段安寧的時光。 Breastfeeding is a peaceful time
來自用母乳餵養幼兒 From breastfeeding Toddler
母乳餵養 Breastfeed
被餵養 Be fed

The file in the attachment is a string.
You may also make use of this
Attached files:
File Type: zip  1_BreastFeed_Toddlers_CHS&CHT_licer.zip (547 Bytes, 29 downloads)
Field Researcher
#127 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 6:42 AM
Can you check if this mod is still works on latest January patch?
I'm asking this because I saw your mod is considered as "Broken" in these links (https://simsvip.com/2023/01/17/brok...tter-kit-patch/) (https://scarletsrealm.com/the-mod-list-filtered-views)
Theorist
Original Poster
#128 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by csg5vbe3argf
Can you check if this mod is still works on latest January patch?
I'm asking this because I saw your mod is considered as "Broken" in these links (https://simsvip.com/2023/01/17/brok...tter-kit-patch/) (https://scarletsrealm.com/the-mod-list-filtered-views)

@csg5vbe3argf The mod is now checked for the latest patch. It doesn't need to be updated. I've also tested it several times and it works just as intended. The interaction appears in the friendly menu with the icon. Whoever posted on the site you listed stating that it was broken is incorrect.

Quote: Originally posted by Cynthia0924
by any chance, do this mod allow teen sims to do it do their children? I have got a teen mom with a toddler, I have to feed the child very often and the mom is constantly busy. It doesn't work in my game, I wonder if it don't allow teen sims to do it or it just don't work with some mods in game

@Cynthia0924 Yes, this mod allows teens to breastfeed their toddlers. The test the mod uses to test of birth mother doesn't appear to be recognized when mother and children are created in CAS.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
@csg5vbe3argf The mod is now checked for the latest patch. It doesn't need to be updated. I've also tested it several times and it works just as intended. The interaction appears in the friendly menu with the icon. Whoever posted on the site you listed stating that it was broken is incorrect.

@Cynthia0924 Yes, this mod allows teens to breastfeed their toddlers. The test the mod uses to test of birth mother doesn't appear to be recognized when mother and children are created in CAS.

I know I already spoke to you on your discord, but to clear it up for the folks here too. This was a mistake on my part, I wasn't aware that the mother and toddler created in CAS would be an issue, which is how I tested. I updated the status on the mod list and set a note so there would be no more confusion on it.

My apologies again to you PolarBear!

Origin ID: ScarletQueenKat
SimsVIP Broken/Updated Mod List Keeper - Tracking the status of all mods in the community so you don't have to!
Theorist
Original Poster
#130 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 12:51 AM
UPDATE:

Added Chinese translation by licer

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Page 6 of 6