Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pose Player Updated 8-22-13

by cmomoney Posted 4th Apr 2011 at 3:10 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2015 at 7:09 PM by cmomoney : updated 8-22-13

2433 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1209 Feedback Posts, 1223 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 98
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 12:34 AM
Is that pose, in the image you posted on the Overview page, a custom pose? Because I can't find it anywhere on the list. If it is custom, mind if you post custom poses like that so us mac users can download them?

Please let me know, thanks.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#102 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 12:52 AM
That pose is an EA pose: a_posterPose_x

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
#103 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 1:56 AM Last edited by Asiansister : 8th Apr 2011 at 2:17 AM.
I am still having trouble with this mod. I redownloaded the D3dx9_31.dl and saved it to the "Bin" file. I even redownloaded this mod. I am not very technologically smart when it comes to this. I read all the comments and I'm still having trouble. I also have The Sims 3 World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, and High End Loft Stuff.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#104 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
That pose is an EA pose: a_posterPose_x

Got it, thanks!
Alchemist
#105 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 5:08 AM
sgnillib1978 I doubt it. I have Windows 7 and the Pose Player works fine for me. If you still can't get scripted objects to work you need to post in help thread about it. Your issue is *not* the Pose Player...it's something to do with your set-up.

Asiansister, the problem is not the mod. You're using an old version of framework and this is probably your problem. Take a look at this link to get help with fixing that:
http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?t...Setup_and_Files
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 8:22 AM
THANK YOU! Coupled with Twallans' Animator... look out world.
Test Subject
#107 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 8:51 AM
It doesn't work, it says "No Interactions Available".
Please help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 11:57 AM
For me, It doesn't work too. I must download the new version framework??

PLEASE HELP...
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#109 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 2:09 PM
Everyone who has the object in the game, but can't use it due to the "No interactions available" issue, should take a good long look at Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Old_Way_to_New_Waywiki.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
#110 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 2:22 PM
when I click on th pose player "pose by name" doesn't show up! does someone know why?
Test Subject
#111 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 3:12 PM
i installed the mod and everything and it appeared in the game but it won't let me click on it. it keeps saying "interaction not available". do you know what could be wrong?
Test Subject
#112 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Asiansister
I am still having trouble with this mod. I redownloaded the D3dx9_31.dl and saved it to the "Bin" file. I even redownloaded this mod. I am not very technologically smart when it comes to this. I read all the comments and I'm still having trouble. I also have The Sims 3 World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, and High End Loft Stuff.
me too. im terrible at techy type stuff. i have all the ep's and stuff packs though. i even have outdoor living stuff.
Test Subject
#113 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:16 AM
Is there any way to add the poses that are in the Wold Adventures, Ambitions and Late Night FullBuild packages to this mod so they'll become available as well? I'm far from looking forward to adding them one by one and would love to know if there might be an easier way out? ^^

Kittycattylion /writer of the Tea legacy at thesims3.com
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 10:04 AM
Seconding Nyuuki; t'would be nice to know if there was a way to access those clips as well.

Also, I was wondering if I could request that the "disable thought bubbles" feature of this mod be removed, or at least add a way to switch it off; the toggle seems more of a hindrance than anything, because it seems to switch it on and off every time you run a pose; that and I always run with 'hideheadlineeffects on' running, so the mod actually turns them *on* at the wrong times, and it's... rather frustrating.

In any case, I continually cannot express how absolutely awesome and wonderful this mod is! I'm pretty sure this is basically going to change everything about how people set up scenes, now. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 11:50 AM
Finally i've been waiting for so long for poses for the sims 3! thanks you so much!
Test Subject
#116 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:29 PM
This DIDN'T WORK here! Please help-me! When I click on it -> no interaction available <-!! HELP ME PLEAAAAAAASE
My version is 1.17 in my computer, and in my laptop, 1.19!!! HELP PLEASE, I NEED THIS MOD!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:31 PM
Do you have a list of all the pose codes?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#118 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:34 PM
Thank... You... So... MUCH!!!!!! You made me happy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 6:08 PM
Super Work! I Looked For It For About 2 Years, Now I Found It!

Very Nice!
Test Subject
#120 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 6:46 PM Last edited by thisonechick : 9th Apr 2011 at 6:57 PM.
I must sound like a n00b but...
X Game is up to date
X Old Packages removed
X Old Folders removed
X Recource.cfg removed
X d3dx9_31.dll removed
X New folder made
X New rescorce.cfg installed
X Packages moved over to new folder
X Cache deleted

All my other CC works, game run fine but still "No Interaction" Am I missing something?
I get the "Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.CmoPoseBo​x" message. I shouldn't need the d3dx9_31.dll because of the new way of installing .package files and I've no other mods to my game installed. If it is the framework described in other posts can someone find a "n00b" friendly way of explaining the problem.Sorry for the trouble.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#121 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thisonechick
All my other CC works, game run fine but still "No Interaction" Am I missing something?
Did you buy the object in the game before moving the package to the new package folder in Documents by any chance? If so, delete the scriptcache and/or sell and rebuy the object in the game.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 5:32 AM
Thankyou!! i have been waiting for someone to make something like this since it is very helpful. thankyou very much :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#123 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 1:07 PM
This is fantastic - Thank you so much
This and with orangemittens tutorial - almost got my first set of poses ready
Test Subject
#124 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 3:56 PM
The pose player is great, but for some reason, after posing once the following poses will just not work. My game is fully patched and the cc is installed the (new) correct way. Am I doing something wrong?
Test Subject
#125 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 4:53 PM
First, thank you very much for your help! :-)
Second: It works fantastic.
That PosePlayer is perfect! I love it.
Thank you for it... I think, we all waited for it and you made it possible!
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yoooooooooou :-)
Page 5 of 98