Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 2:47 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 22nd Mar 2017 at 9:04 PM.
Default Sonic World fan game
In case you didn't know, a group of programming nerds has a fan game they made called Sonic World.

It's in its 7th release version and it features a ton of characters featured in the Sonic game universes. Because of the openness to being modded, it led to mod packs by various programming nerds outside the official group and even an official mod to play as the United Federation President and the Commander from Shadow the Hedgehog.

The weirdest one was of the little kids show villain Robbie Rotten from LazyTown.

Most of these modders display their work on YouTube, which was how I stumbled upon it.

P.S. I call them programming nerds because I know only enough programming to add the levels to the game. I am so green for a greenhorn.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)