Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 2:51 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Attachment removed
Default Ayumi Hamasaki LOGO Shirts (Male)
Hello Guys, I'm a big fan of Ayumi Hamasaki and today post my shirts creation with their logos.
For now only made ​​for men, but I will make shirts for women soon. (Once are ready I'll post).
Soon I'll post tattoos and accessories with her logos. :lovestruc
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 9:57 PM
Nice shirts, but I think your in the wrong forum for this.
I think you need to post this in "Sims 4 Creator Feedback" if you want an opinion about it from others.

Or even better, upload them to the site, so other people can use them too!
Go to Create in the bar on top of this page and then go to Upload items.
There will be a couple of things to select, just follow the instructions on you screen. And if you need any help, then go to Creator Feedback Forum

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:09 PM
What Bakie said =).

Moving to Creator Feedback; attachment removed.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.