Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 4:44 PM
Default EA basic shiny skintones
I need your help guys! I want to have basic ea skintones,which are shiny.I have seen this kind of skintones on videos.But my ea basic skintones dont look shiny.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 11:00 PM
If it's not too much trouble, could you link us to one of the videos you've seen these skintones? Without some sort of visual reference, it's going to be a lot tougher to find what you want. Also, try the WCIF subforum; the people who frequent there are more likely to be able to help you.

However...

Tamo's Ultra Plain skintones have the lighting fixed and look a bit shinier than the EA default IMO, even though they're otherwise quite similar to the Maxis default. Maybe that's what you're after?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 2:08 AM
The really shiny default EA skins are not the default EA skins. The user replaced those skins with something else. I can't explain it well but look here maybe?
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?f=346&showType=1&gs=2

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 1:37 AM
Moving to WCIF.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.