Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 6:12 PM
Default All-in-one bathroom
Ok i have IP but is making me lag so i uninstalled but i wan't the all-in-one bathroom there is one from ITF but is not looking good in regular present home so is there any of them like CC or in the store

i don't wan't basegame conversation

sorry my bad english
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 6:29 PM
There's another one in the "Movie Stuff" Stuff Pack
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babele44
There's another one in the "Movie Stuff" Stuff Pack

I don't know this but the objects that came with that SP look really funny and silly so i will never get that
Alchemist
#4 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 10:01 PM Last edited by varpunen : 14th Mar 2014 at 1:55 AM.
There is one in the store... http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...ategoryId=11532

...but it's also a bit futuristic. I don't think you'll find one as player made, since those would still be based on either ITF, IP, the Movie Stuff toilet or the store toilet and therefore require one of them to work.
#5 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 11:02 PM
I may be wrong but I think that this store item is just a shower.
Alchemist
#6 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 11:08 PM
I may be wrong but I think that this store item is just a shower.

Really? Thanks for the correction.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 11:11 PM
anyway i will try to make it good in CASt :D
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 11:12 PM
I'm pretty sure there's only three: IF, IP, and Movie stuff pack.
I'm trying to find if there are any in the store but I don't think so.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 1:20 AM
Here is a mod that lets your Sim relieve their bladder in the shower. Not quite an All-In-One bathroom, but the same principle.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 11:31 AM
You can use the IP stuff in any world. Other worlds are not nearly as laggy as that one even with IP installed.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 3:07 PM
Just a quick suggestion.. and in line with what Lerf1950 mentions above. I also have IP and found the actual world to be problematic but I do like the things and activities that came with it. Rather than uninstalling just don't play that world. That way you'll still have access to the items and activities that came with the world.
#12 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 4:23 PM
There are, however, a few things that are tied to IP and which can cause problems in all worlds you play. It's mainly the boating routing that will remain unlocked if you keep IP installed. If the world is not suitable for boat routing you can get lag or stuck Sims. So far I've had one of my own Sims stuck in Lucky Palms because he was adamant about boating somewhere that was not boatable, so to speak, and one of the mixologists in Sunlit Tides insists on crossing the inner lagoon lake by boat and spends the whole day spinning in circles without ever arriving at her bar.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 4:47 PM
There are, however, a few things that are tied to IP and which can cause problems in all worlds you play. It's mainly the boating routing that will remain unlocked if you keep IP installed. If the world is not suitable for boat routing you can get lag or stuck Sims. So far I've had one of my own Sims stuck in Lucky Palms because he was adamant about boating somewhere that was not boatable, so to speak, and one of the mixologists in Sunlit Tides insists on crossing the inner lagoon lake by boat and spends the whole day spinning in circles without ever arriving at her bar.

Good point babele44. I did not think of that as I do not play EA worlds as most do not play well with IP installed. In fact, IP doesn't play well with IP installed Water is too shallow among other things. However, I do have many custom worlds installed that have the IP features built into the world (Dive Spots, ports, etc) and experience no lag or other problems. So I guess all in all it depends on individual player systems and style of game play.

Thanks for pointing that out though, I'm sure it will be useful to the OP in making a decision as well as others reading this .
Alchemist
#14 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Good point babele44. I did not think of that as I do not play EA worlds as most do not play well with IP installed.

I'm playing with the updated St. Claire and I have already had to block two different places in the shoreline with big rocks, to prevent routing issues. Otherwise the simmies get into a boat, drive a circle and come back to the same spot, over and over again. They get stuck into that loop.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 10:06 PM
it's look like i'm going to install IP again but i won't use the world and i really like some of the objects and there is a lot pretty clothing :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 7:52 AM
Why can't I download the All-In-One Bathroom from Mod The Sims ? Is it because I'm not from America ? Can anyone help me please ?
One Minute Ninja'd
#17 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UnicornLoveSim
Why can't I download the All-In-One Bathroom from Mod The Sims ? Is it because I'm not from America ? Can anyone help me please ?

No, there is no discrimination against non-American visitors. It's because you have to BUY the item from EA. Either by buying ITF or apparently the Movie stuff pack (based on above, I don't have that SP, so I can't vouch for the accuracy of that).
Scholar
#18 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 12:01 PM
The All in one Bathroom, I think, first appeared in Island Paradise.

C-A
Mad Poster
#19 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 5:19 PM
It first appeared in Island Paradise and a more "futuristic" one came with Into the Future.
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 1:21 PM
if i dont be wrong the latest 3 packs have all in one shower
Field Researcher
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 4:06 PM
There's one in Supernatural. It just looks like an old fashioned outhouse.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 2:36 PM
Does anybody know if I can just buy the All-In-One bathroom without buying an entire expansion pack?? Like just... buy one.
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 5:33 PM
@myscratchypencil no you need the whole expansion

I need a cigarette
Theorist
#24 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lerf1950
There's one in Supernatural. It just looks like an old fashioned outhouse.

The old fashioned outhouse came in the Movie SP. It's really the only reason I bought that SP!

There is no way to purchase or download just the outhouse. I wish there were! But as others have said, it's only available in IP, ITF, or Movie Stuff pack.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy