Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Stuff on the Back of the Toilet

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,032 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 93,135 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 6th Mar 2011 at 10:01 AM
Updated: 14th Jun 2014 at 3:06 PM
If you like this mod, Please click on the "Thanks" button

Overview
Following the idea cmomoney had for Stuff on the Fridge, I often see knick knacks, candles, flowers, etc on the back of toilets. So I edited 3 of the toilets from the Base Game to have slots for deco:
  • Bargain John - 3 slots
  • Odor-Free Toilet - 2 slots
  • The Thru-Flush Toilet - 2 slots

Mod Info
I, originally intended for them to be Default Overrides, but EA designed them to each share a common resource, and therefore not possible. So they are cloned from the originals, edited to have slots on the back, and then I added a separate mod to hide the originals from the Buy Catalog, so you wouldn't see two of each of the toilets.

Rig Fix
The files have been run through a Rig Fix since they were affected by the rig bug with patch 1.26. I apologize for not having done this sooner.

Additional Credits:
Buzzler - for suggesting the idea to hide the originals and not "clog up" the catalog
pjjones for S3PE and S3OC For other "More Slot" mods Search Here