Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 11:55 AM
Default Increasing LTR between Sims in Question interaction
I'm trying to mod the "Question" interaction available in the Law Enforcement career, to do two things:
1) increase the Fun and Social needs;
2) increase the relationship with the questioned Sim.

So far I've done the first part successfully, Fun and Social needs are increasing as desired. But I'm having trouble with the second part. I am not quite sure whether this has to be done through script modding (in which case it pretty much puts the kibosh on the whole thing) or I'm editing the wrong XML. Or whether it's even possible to increase/decrease relationships through ITUN editing (looking at other ITUNs, I've only come across updating needs or making interactions more appealing to Sims with certain traits).

The ITUN for the Question interaction is Interview_Sim and I assumed the XML would be Sim+Interview_0xd653bbbf98132d85, unless it refers to a different "Interview" interaction? Anyway, I added this variable to it, but it doesn't seem to do anything (originally from another interaction -- the "Question" bit is my edit):
Code:
<kLTRLikingDelta value="20">
<!--Positive float.  The amount of LTR liking increase between the two sims from the Question interaction.-->
</kLTRLikingDelta>

Am I editing the wrong XML? Is this a wrong way to approach this project? Any help is very welcome and appreciated

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!