Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Royal Residence

by alexiasi Posted 10th Mar 2007 at 2:34 AM - Updated 30th Sep 2007 at 10:21 AM by alexiasi

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 1:07 AM
Really beautiful!Unfortunetly my computer would just DIE if I tried to shove this lot in my game!Great work anyway!

There are three types of people in this world - those who can count, and those who can't.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 4:08 PM
Nice Big House, Thank you so much!
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 8:05 PM
It's gorgeous. I *adore* the panick room. I'm not sure if my computer can handle it, but I'm gonna find out soon. Thank you for all the time you obviously put in this one.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 10:33 PM
Whoa ! Really great ! But, there's a wall limit on The Sims 2 on computer ?

Brunswick Industry: Canadian Pride, Canadian Quality !
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 11:59 AM
This is just one of those works of art that makes this game so worth it! You really did a fantastic job making a truly lavish and fine home. The details and decor are as magnificent as this palace is. Will dl after getting my new system this year
This is a truly astonishing masterwork!
Instructor
#7 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 3:49 PM
Perfect! You have done a great job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 2:12 PM
Thank you everybody!

Yes, Sims2 has a wall limit, in order to not slow down the game too much with big houses.
You can now replace walls, but not add any more. Everything else is not limited though!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 2:13 AM
Great, but can you make a house that doesn't need a RAM of 90000000000000000 in order to play it? But still fancy, though.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 7:04 AM
Very beautiful, but seriously, 8.83mb?? I'm one of the lucky few to have a killer system and still play the sims, even still; it's a bit much. 'Course I'm gonna DL anyway and it really is gorgeous.

You may be interested in some of the levels of the original Hitman game, it had a hotel with a similar layout, also some nice restaurants and clubs. Check it out if you're curious.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mig_shark
Very beautiful, but seriously, 8.83mb?? I'm one of the lucky few to have a killer system and still play the sims, even still; it's a bit much. 'Course I'm gonna DL anyway and it really is gorgeous.

You may be interested in some of the levels of the original Hitman game, it had a hotel with a similar layout, also some nice restaurants and clubs. Check it out if you're curious.

well its not that much, if you consider the total package with all the CC was 206MB!
But yeah this house is really big, maybe just mostly good to look at, but not to play.
But i have several other smaller houses on here, maybe you like them too.
i will check out your Hitman game!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:23 PM
wow... I'm speechless...
I hope my computer is going to be fine with this amazing palast!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:48 PM
my pc will cause a nuclear meltdown if i download this or any of ur other materpeices. lol kudos!
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 5:24 PM
Can somebody help me, it's says my folder is corromp (when I want to lauch the packageinstaller).??
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 10:06 AM
Lovely. If my computer wasn't such a biatch I would download this, but I don't wanna risk it. Still, awesome work.

Auron: Only a jackass can change the world.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 2:49 AM
Wow! Just Wow! This is absolutely incredible! I had no idea there was a wall limit in the Sims2! Wow!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 6:57 AM
Very Beautiful. Well done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 7:34 PM
One word, amazing, well done.