Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aspergers T-Shirt

by EmilitaRabbit Posted 15th Jan 2019 at 6:43 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 8:45 PM
Thank you for this. My son has Aspergers and plays The Sims, but he has never downloaded custom content. I will have to show him this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 3:27 PM
Thank you so much. I have high functioning autism and feel that we don't get enough accurate representation. I am glad that respect neurodiversity when so few people do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th May 2019 at 5:55 PM
I love this!! I have Asperger's myself. I'm always pleased to see more representation for people like me, there's not enough of it. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 1:46 AM
You said "Five times more common in boys than in girls" but that's not really accurate. It just happens that us, girls don't show it very often. But there are a lot of us out there.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 1:30 AM
Thank you for both shirts, the Autism Aware and this one. I am Autist, and I really appreciate your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 5:41 PM Last edited by DarkJediPrincess : 18th Jan 2022 at 5:43 PM. Reason: Adding a word for clarification
THANK YOU for not using that goddamned puzzle piece symbol for this and going for the Autism Rights infinity instead! I’m so sick of seeing that Autism Speaks-spawned “representation” of autistic people like myself. I also have Asperger’s (don’t like calling it that, long story short, don’t want my neurology associated with a bloody Nazi), so I appreciate the representation.