Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2476 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 6:44 AM
I was snoozing this afternoon and was dreaming about doing something in the Sims. But the button I was pressing wasn't working. That was because I was pressing my leg. XD
Advertisement
Scholar
#2477 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 12:50 PM
Often, I find myself thinking up story advancements for The Cooler Pleasantview in the middle of writing class. I don't get much time on weekdays to play, though, so I end up forgetting.
Mad Poster
#2478 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 2:12 PM
Get a small notebook and a writing utensil of your choice. Carry it around with you and put it next to your bed when you go to sleep. It's what I do. Though it's a rare occurrence that I can actually decipher my 4 AM scrawlings later on.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#2479 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 3:19 PM
I can't even decipher my waking hour writing, so that's out!
Top Secret Researcher
#2480 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 4:11 AM
You keep seeing people you want to recreate for a new band. So far I've got 5 I want to make.
Mad Poster
#2481 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 1:46 AM
When you go to a place called Mod Pizza, look at their menu board with pizzas named things like "lucy sunshine," and wonder what the ingredients for ACR, Inteen, Bathroom Use You, etc., are.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#2482 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 2:57 AM
You think, "Today was a good day. I should save now so nothing happens to it."
In real life. Because real life might crash and undo the whole day.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Forum Resident
#2483 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
You think, "Today was a good day. I should save now so nothing happens to it."
In real life. Because real life might crash and undo the whole day.

How about those days when you wish you could exit without saving in real life?
Field Researcher
#2484 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 7:42 PM
When you straight out wish you were a sim.

I have said this aloud more times than I can count.
Inventor
#2485 Old 1st May 2018 at 3:43 AM
When you wish the Sim(s) you, the player, happen to be in love with is an actual human being out there in our world and you hope to meet them someday. That's why I have my self Sim - for being as close as possible to that dream by interacting with my favorite Sims.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Alchemist
#2486 Old 1st May 2018 at 4:24 AM
When you're at work, tinkering with an excel spreadsheet and instead of writing "sum" you accidentally type "sim" over and over and over...

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#2487 Old 16th May 2018 at 1:26 AM
Today my coworker had her second child. She put a picture up of the baby on Facebook, and my first thought: "Uh-oh, First born syndrome!" because he looks so much like her other child.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#2488 Old 16th May 2018 at 5:43 PM
When you start wishing the the game would crash because you haven't saved since last night and today has been horrible...but then the feeling when you realize it's real life and not one of your games.

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?
Field Researcher
#2489 Old 21st May 2018 at 2:27 PM
When I play the sims 3, buy a car for my sim and ferociously click on the car to find the "Install alarm" command. Then I think that I have a hack conflict and that's why the command isn't there... Last moment before the panick attack, my brain kicks in and reminds me that it's the sims 3 where cars are off limits for burglars! Happens every fricking time!!!
Mad Poster
#2490 Old 21st May 2018 at 7:16 PM
You see a llama in a music video and initially think its a reference to Maxis, before realizing that the video was from the 1980s.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Instructor
#2491 Old 21st May 2018 at 8:26 PM
I'm shopping, see something I can't afford, and the overwhelming thought in my head is "Ctrl+Shift+C, familyfunds d4RE 10000."
Forum Resident
#2492 Old 25th May 2018 at 4:35 AM
Actual real life conversation:

Coworker: I dated a guy named Manuel Hernandez.
Me: That name sounds familiar. I think I knew someone named Manuel Hernandez at college.
Coworker: Really? Maybe it's the same one! What school did he go to?
Me: *horrifying realization that the name sounds familiar because it's one of my sims*
Me: *Don't say Sim State, don't say Sim State*

Thankfully, her ex didn't go to my university. I was worried I'd have to make small talk about this imaginary Manuel Hernandez. "Oh yeah, Manuel. He's now a...Warhead Disarmer."
Top Secret Researcher
#2493 Old 25th May 2018 at 4:53 PM
You start singing the nursery rhyme to yourself at work, as I did the other day.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#2494 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 9:22 PM
You learn that the red-footed booby's scientific name is sula sula, and it's the funniest thing you've heard all week.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#2495 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 6:53 PM
When you make a crappy MSPaint drawing of your favourite baby born-in-game...and use it as your avatar...
Instructor
#2496 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 10:04 PM
when you forget to put the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true off after you do something (i had that once and got a message and had 3 choices last time i remember it correctly, Delete, Cancel and something else but i don't know the last one though)
Forum Resident
#2497 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
when you forget to put the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true off after you do something (i had that once and got a message and had 3 choices last time i remember it correctly, Delete, Cancel and something else but i don't know the last one though)

Oh, force error?
Delete, Ignore and Reset?
Instructor
#2498 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 8:56 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 29th Jun 2018 at 1:16 AM.
when you moved most sim out and move them in again and then let a sim move out who were leaving alone all over again till you have tons of moneys and can't save it up anymore when you move out again

i got a good job doing that because the sims became more richer instead of poor when i was younger

Quote: Originally posted by didyouevenmakeasound
Oh, force error?
Delete, Ignore and Reset?

yes i exactly mean that one, thanks for the reminding
and yes i exactly mean the force error
Top Secret Researcher
#2499 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 2:11 AM
I had been browsing Sims 2 blogs then saw a picture of a fancy, elaborate room and immediately thought "That looks very high poly". The picture was of a real room, haha.
Test Subject
#2500 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 12:46 PM
I know I've played ts2 for too long when I'm playing other games and my left hand automatically finds the "1", "2" and "3" buttons to press them instead of "WASD" so I constantly switch between different weapons in Skyrim and Assassin's Creed accidentally and it usually takes a few moments for me to realize I've done it again. (Like when you want to fight someone with your sword but you suddenly have a bow in your hands) :p
Page 100 of 115