Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 2:03 PM
Default Vintage Revolution
Hey guys! So, Calline and I have been planning and plotting in secret behind all of your backs, because we're cool kids like that, and the result of all this secrecy is something amazing. Something brilliant. Something...revolutionary xD

Vintage Revolution is a project and subsequent forum that we've created together. It features creations from both of us, with more still to come. The creations center around vintage and historical themed sims, as you may have noticed by the name of the forum, and we also dabble in the steampunk theme.

Basically, the short of it is, if you're interested, then join. We're still fairly new on the scene, so we're pretty quiet at the moment, but we hope that with a few more members we'll be able to become a pretty cool place to hang out...wow, that sounded really lame. Anyway, join, join, join! xD
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 2:04 PM
Sophie pretty much summed it up, this is the top-secret sims related project some of you may or may not have heard me blabbing about :P

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 12:02 PM
I thought I could tease you all with some lovely pictures of our downloads:

Elspeth Hawke, made by yours truly

Some gorgeous paintings by our member Luna

The incredible James, made by Calline

There's more coming, so check it out!