Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 3:30 AM
How to make kittens in CAS on Sims 3!
A while back, I had saved a kitten in the sims 3 using cheats, then went into CAS and found it wasn't saved under cats.
At least a year later, I did the same thing, but instead of going under "Cats" I made it show all sims, and the kitten I saved was near the bottom.
Follow these steps and you can make kittens in new households!
1. Go into the game and find a kitten. press ctrl+shift+c at the same time, at the top of the screen enter "testingcheatsenabled true" and press enter.
2. Pause and press ctrl+shift+c at the same time, at the top of the screen enter "testingcheatsenabled true" and press enter.
3. Shift-click on the kitten.
4. Press "Edit in CAS" or something that's along those lines.
5. When in CAS, on the kitten's profile, click the circle on the corner of it's picture.
6. Click "Save sim."
7. The next time you want to put a kitten in your household, go to pre-made sims and on the page showing all sims should show your kitten.
8. Customize your little fluffball however you want!
WARNING: DO NOT CLICK ON A BREED WHILE CUSTOMIZING A KITTEN. THIS WILL RESULT IN THE KITTEN LOOKING VERY WEIRD WITH BULGING EYES.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 4:21 AM Last edited by simmythesim : 19th Jul 2015 at 5:28 AM.
Moving to Sims 3 Discussion, Sims 4 Forums is for The Sims 4.

Well, that's what plasticbox would say. He should be moving this thread in a while.
EDIT: And there it goes.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 1:10 AM
My game crashes when saved
Site Helper
#4 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 1:34 PM
Get Error Trap and have it in your game while you are putting the kitten into CAS. That might help. If not, something in a later patch must have damaged the process for your game.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook