Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 10:55 AM
Default Can someone send me the apartments files, please ?
Hello :D

I wanted to know if someone could send me the files of the apartments, please ?

I would like to experiment, and try to convert them, to see how they'll work in Sims 3 :D
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 5:22 AM
The apartments in Sims 4 are much different than in Sims 3. I am going to assume you don't play Sims 4, as you would be familiar with tray files in the game as opposed to library files which are used for S3. Not only that, but you cannot save an apartment in S4 as a lot, except as a build within a gamesave or as a room. I hope this makes sense - it is kind of weird we cannot upload or save apartment files as a lot, but that is S4 for you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 10:09 AM
Ah, thank you for the infos @chicvibe ^^

Yes, I don't play Sims 4, that's why I asked for the files, and yeah, it's really different, compared to Sims 3, from what you say :o
Forum Resident
#4 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by linesa
Ah, thank you for the infos @chicvibe ^^

Yes, I don't play Sims 4, that's why I asked for the files, and yeah, it's really different, compared to Sims 3, from what you say :o

Yeah, I really wish we could save apartments as apartments because you can't even save them to your folder, only as rooms (which is so weird, and I haven't quite figured that out myself.) So, if you start a game from scratch, you have to rebuild all the cool stuff you did unless you have a save as a base. Sad Face.

Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 9:20 PM
Ah, ok :o

I agree, it look annoying to have to rebuild from scratch in these cases @chicvibe :o