Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 6:00 PM
Default Complete beginner
So, at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, I have a very basic question. I have figured out how to get into bodyshop, have just recolored and changed my first hairstyle and recolored some clothes as tests, and created a SIM with the new hair and clothing. Now, for the dumb question. How do I actually get that SIM from body shop into the game?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 7:12 PM
The Sim's face will appear as a custom one in CAS (in section #2... I think). Your custom clothes will automatically be in the game, too, in the clothes section. I think you basically have to put the Sim back together in CAS, but really, you're just selecting your custom head and putting the custom clothes with it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 7:28 PM
Much appreciated, thank you. Its my first time mucking around with this, and much as I felt like an idiot, I figured better to ask than just drive my self crazy with frustration over such a simple thing.