Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 6:54 PM
Default Binning red hair recolors only?
Hi everyone! So I made a ton of red recolors for a handful of hairstyles with Bodyshop and I was wondering, how do I properly bin these? I was thinking of using the Quick Easy Hair Binner, but do I have to bin the other three colors as well when I use this tool? I tried binning them manually through SimPE, but it didn't seem to have any effect...

I know this is kind of a quiet forum, but thank you for reading!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 7:15 PM
I don't think you have to do all the colours at once. I've always done all four colours when I've used that tool, but the way it's set up, you have to select each colour to be re-binned separately... so I don't see why you couldn't just re-bin one colour, if that's all you needed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 7:42 PM
I'll try that out and report back, thank you very much! PS I love your work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 11:16 PM Last edited by mameshiba : 24th Jul 2014 at 12:02 AM.
Okay, I am back with more questions! Unfortunately, the Hair Binner prompts me to select 4 files when I try to bin one color, so I don't know where to go from here and Theo's SimPE plugin scares me

Edit 1: I also tried using following HystericalParoxysm's tutorial on binning to no avail- am I doing this right?! Am I supposed to use the .package file from SavedSims or Projects?

Edit 2: I tried it out with Theo's plugin with the .package file from SavedSims and I think it worked! Hopefully I'm not destroying my game...