Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 3:07 AM Last edited by Alpal425 : 25th Feb 2018 at 4:33 AM.
Default No Manager Assign? (FOUND!)
So maybe I'm wrong and I did it by accident - but managers can assign the employees to different jobs? This is causing a bit of an issue because I'm using an automatic cash register thing (from I believe Simlogical) and somebody is getting assigned to cashier when they should be restocking! Is there a mod that nukes this? I've been looking around on Google for a while but I can't seem to find anything.

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 3:37 AM
Maybe take away the auto till, get them assigned then switch back to the auto till?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 3:54 AM
I have a mod that stop any employee to be re assign, and of course, I cannot find it...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 4:31 AM
Think I found one finally, if anyone else wants it!: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,3881.0.html

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 4:54 AM
That's the one

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)