2 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#5551 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 3:06 AM
It's weird that the Grim Reaper will sell souls for cash. Why does he need money?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#5552 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 9:19 AM
Getting ready to upload theme contribution, made folder to put fraps pictures in to make upload screenshots. Accidentally named it "Screenshits". Pretty sure I'm going to name all of them that way in the future

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#5553 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 9:28 AM
My screenshots folder has been named Screenshits since at least 2009. It was a typo...at first.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#5554 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Oh yes, you should! (go back to your room)

*going back to my room again* lmao I love you

Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Pideli, you should never be ashamed of playing your game your way. It's not your fault people don't make more male hairs that you like.

Lol, I am not. The numbers might have been a slight exaggeration though.
*going back to grilling babies*
Inventor
#5555 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 4:41 PM
I just realized how it takes me a second longer to process sim names in my game because of their order: first name followed by surname. I'm more used to the opposite.

Also... Why did my sim suddenly become 3-bolters with her best friend after the latter was frozen on the ground? I didn't know hypothermia was now a turn-on...
Mad Poster
#5556 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
It's weird that the Grim Reaper will sell souls for cash. Why does he need money?

To buy an iPhone X.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#5557 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 4:56 PM
I thought either a giant wall mounted TV or a fancy new toilet, but I guess an iphone is *OK*, ya know.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
#5558 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
My screenshots folder has been named Screenshits since at least 2009. It was a typo...at first.

My folder for new downloaded CC was named Incomign for years and years and I just refused to fix it.
Mad Poster
#5559 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 7:52 PM

He doesn't. He just likes messing with people. If you want your loved ones back, you have to jump through some hoops for his entertainment.
Top Secret Researcher
#5560 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...st-pc-games/29/

Well, Sims 2 made it in the "Best PC games of all time" list, and at number 29 :lovestruc

What, not number one?
I've never heard of a lot of the orhers.
Mad Poster
#5561 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 8:27 PM
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...st-pc-games/29/

Well, Sims 2 made it in the "Best PC games of all time" list, and at number 29 :lovestruc

I like the description.
Quote: Originally posted by RockPaperShotgun
Sadism simulator in which you make tiny computer people perform mundane tasks, pursue relationships and obtain neuroses of your choosing, and try to make yourself feel less monstrous about it by designing lavish houses for them to live in.
Mad Poster
#5562 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 9:36 PM
The way the writer had worded it sounds like something Pescado would type! LOL.

Ahahah! Without being fishy...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#5563 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
Also... Why did my sim suddenly become 3-bolters with her best friend after the latter was frozen on the ground? I didn't know hypothermia was now a turn-on...

Does your sim have full face make up as a turn on? Because frostbite/turning blue counts as full face make up as far as turn on/offs go.
Mad Poster
#5564 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 12:15 AM
That's hilarious.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#5565 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MattieOReilly
Does your sim have full face make up as a turn on? Because frostbite/turning blue counts as full face make up as far as turn on/offs go.

Nope - she likes charismatic blondes. It must be a hidden fetish.
Mad Poster
#5566 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 4:30 AM
In all seriousness, though, I've seen chemistry fluctuate between 2 and 3 LB quite a bit for certain pairs of sims. Apparently relationship is a factor, but often this is between sims who are at 100/100. Being at an Island destination gives a slight boost...are there any other situational factors like season, weather, temperature, or time of day/day of week?
Inventor
#5567 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 4:58 AM
Yeah, same here. Chemistry sometimes just fluctuates without any apparent reason. I've had 3-bolters who suddenly became 2-bolters over time - whoops.

Odd that they've been friends since they were teens and the best friend used to heart-fart her all the time, but now that they're in university and said friend has become a studyholic, she suddenly goes and swoons over the popsicle. Maybe it's the Florence Nightingale effect.

It was a winter night when it happened, no relationship/chemistry boosters about. I'd understand if it was spring but I don't know why the heck that was so hot to her. There must be something there that wasn't there before.

Ooh, now I have a story for them!
Mad Poster
#5568 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 5:36 AM
Inventor
#5569 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 5:48 AM
I thought so, but I checked the turn-ons:
Main sim (Knowledge) - charisma, blonde (actually fits the friend)
Friend (Fortune) - hard worker, black hair (none fit the main sim) with a turn-off to full-face make-up (which main sim has)

Love works in mysterious ways?
Mad Poster
#5570 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 6:14 AM
But did he recently gain a charisma skill point?
Inventor
#5571 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 6:23 AM
Nope. Charisma skill has been stuck at level 8 for a while, so I was thinking that whatever boost that gave should've activated before they went to university. What a couple... Did she only realize her attraction when the friend was already near-death?
Scholar
#5572 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 6:23 AM

Child support payments? Maybe Nervous isn't the only one...
Forum Resident
#5573 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 6:53 AM
Why is it that my sims always give birth to girls. Overall in my neighborhood with 12 playable families, have there been born 4 boys and 8 girls. I know this much, we gonna get some gay couples in gen 2 for sure.
Hopefully the second gen 3 child will be a boy. I can't take all these girls anymore ;n;

also don't worry about sim chemestry. I'm sure my Paul fits someone's turn off and yet he is dating whole the town and everything is nearly fainting when he comes walking :/

I build small houses *^*
Inventor
#5574 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 7:08 AM
OnayaW, I have a hood that has only had girls born into it - 88 born-in-game girls so far, and even the spawned townies were female. I'm running out of hair, clothes, and names.

And thanks, I'm not too worried about their case. I've had adulterating 3-bolters and strongly loyal 1-bolters, but yeah, it sure is something when you swoon at a ghost trying to kill you.
Mad Poster
#5575 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
Why is it that my sims always give birth to girls. Overall in my neighborhood with 12 playable families, have there been born 4 boys and 8 girls. I know this much, we gonna get some gay couples in gen 2 for sure.
Hopefully the second gen 3 child will be a boy. I can't take all these girls anymore ;n;

Too bad we can't swap a few. Most of my babies have been boys. Gets a little annoying and at some point like like to see a few more girls!
Page 223 of 515