Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#5576 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
Why is it that my sims always give birth to girls. Overall in my neighborhood with 12 playable families, have there been born 4 boys and 8 girls. I know this much, we gonna get some gay couples in gen 2 for sure.
Hopefully the second gen 3 child will be a boy. I can't take all these girls anymore ;n;

I once had a family who had 10 children: 9 boys (multiple sets of twins too) and 1 girl, who was also the 10th child.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#5577 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 12:28 PM
My wishes man. The worst case is many of the boys is in family with the girls because the one who is father to ten children is Paul

Urgh I suddenly dislike his constantly woohoo

I build small houses *^*
Inventor
#5578 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 12:34 PM
Urgh I suddenly dislike his constantly woohoo

Maybe you should make him stop then?
Forum Resident
#5579 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
Maybe you should make him stop then?

No
He is a romance sim
Which reminds me
That I made him woohoo 7 times with 6 different sims when playing him today
I only play a day a time in the different households so

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#5580 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 1:49 PM
Romance sims can do other things
Top Secret Researcher
#5581 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 2:12 PM
When I was little, I thought the sound an elder does when finding someone attracive meant they were having a heart attack. So I got a mini heart attack when that happened too. XD Especially as they were reaching the end of their life stage, I was nervous.
Mad Poster
#5582 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 5:04 PM
For the next Creator's theme..I would go with Elders.
That would push creators to make more clothing for them, don't you think? These poor elders, always forgotten....

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Link Ninja
#5583 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 5:46 PM
Creator theme: The Silver Years!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
#5584 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 5:50 PM
I am beginning to question NPCs at times... example just inviting themselves inside. This have I seen happen twice now. One was yesterday where one walked in and started watching TV. Hadn't invited him at all.
and Today Maria and her husband came waltzing in to Maria's coworker's home...
At least that did that Anna had guests to her birthday ._.

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#5585 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Creator theme: The Silver Years!

Now that sounds Grand!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#5586 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 7:56 PM
No
He is a romance sim
Which reminds me
That I made him woohoo 7 times with 6 different sims when playing him today
I only play a day a time in the different households so

Well, you know...he could always try using a barrier method. All the woohoo with none of the resulting pregnancy? Seems like a sweet deal!

I am beginning to question NPCs at times... example just inviting themselves inside. This have I seen happen twice now. One was yesterday where one walked in and started watching TV. Hadn't invited him at all.
and Today Maria and her husband came waltzing in to Maria's coworker's home...

This is normal behavior if a sim is outgoing enough. I believe it's 8 points or higher?
Mad Poster
#5587 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 7:56 PM
I still think it could be fun as a theme (maybe not one of the full-site bimonthly themes, since it'd only really work for lots) to have people take "normal" locations that have already been made, and rehash them so that they look all decorated for the holidays, or grungify them so that they look appropriately postapocalyptic, or things like that...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#5588 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 8:47 PM
we are thinking of a contest or two that is similar to that.
Mad Poster
#5589 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
we are thinking of a contest or two that is similar to that.

Ooh, even more reason for me to get off my ass and get a new computer put together!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Inventor
#5590 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 3:30 PM
I've finished recreating my original asylum residents in preparation for another go at the asylum challenge, but now I don't know where to put them. It'd feel somewhat empty if they were the only playables in an entire neighborhood, yet they don't fit in any of my existing hoods. Do I have to make an entirely new hood for them? I don't want to place them in the apocalypse like I did before (at least for now) and I don't particularly want to build another hood.

Should I enable ACR for them? If so, should I make the settings fit their characters or go along with ACR's calculations? Will I edit a pre-existing lot or make another asylum from scratch? Decisions, decisions...
Mad Poster
#5591 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 3:49 PM
Sketching: I would do it in a pre-populated hood; my game does not generate townies, but these hoods have sims with their lives already in progress. I really like ACR, and would set it up for each sim, as you see them. The last time I played a ISBF or asylum I LET some of them have babies, even had some abductions. Was surprised at what unlikely sims took care of the babies.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#5592 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 5:59 PM
I’ve been playing sims 2 for around 12 years but never have I ever had as many abductions as I have now!
I feel like every time someone stargaze the get abducted, though no one shows signs of being pregnant so far :/

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#5593 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 6:33 PM
though no one shows signs of being pregnant so far :/

FT drastically lowered the chances of pregnancy due to abductions. I know I've seen at least one mod somewhere that restores the pregnancy chances to the pre-FT values, but I can't for the life of me find it.
Forum Resident
#5594 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 6:58 PM
So, I am finally downloading pets for my Sims 2 game. (Yes, I know it's a bit of a shock, but I wasn't in the mood for pets in-game. I have three at my house!) Any suggestions for accompanying mods to go with the EP?

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#5595 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 7:22 PM
For SURE the one that allows patterns on baby pets!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#5596 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AliaD85
So, I am finally downloading pets for my Sims 2 game. (Yes, I know it's a bit of a shock, but I wasn't in the mood for pets in-game. I have three at my house!) Any suggestions for accompanying mods to go with the EP?

First thing to come to mind is this brand new mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=608116 I have not tried it yet, but it looks pretty exciting!
I use these default replacement pet eyes: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=198108 Might be others available that are more to your liking/style, but those are pretty nice imo.
If you're going to have any werewolves at all, I highly recomend Cyjon's Werewolf Personality: http://cyjon.net/node/75
The markings enabler for kittens and puppies: http://kitteninthewindow.tumblr.com...-you-say-indeed
And the eye fix too for kittens and puppies: http://kitteninthewindow.tumblr.com...our-kittens-and
Perhaps most importantly, Caged Pet Fixes (and anything else that catches your fancy on this page): http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=12.0
Forum Resident
#5597 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 7:45 PM
It apparently helped to complain to my game about giving me too many girls so it just gave me a set of twins boys for my generation 3
So the 2nd and 3rd gen 3 children are actual boys but I wouldn’t be too shocked if they end up dating one of the 3 gen 2 who are the same age as them.

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#5598 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 9:48 PM
Never underestimate the power of threatening electronics.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#5599 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:34 PM
My boyfriend worked out that I've spent around 300 days playing Sims.
Im not sure how I feel about that... On the one hand, holy cow that's almost a full year of my life. On the other... I kinda feel like it would be more, considering this has been my favourite game since I was 9 and now I'm 22.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#5600 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 8:36 AM
Sometimes I wanna write a book about what my sims are doing
Does anyone ever have it the same way?

I build small houses *^*
Page 224 of 511