Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 6:21 PM
Default Welcome Glamberts!
I created this group because I know lots of you really love Adam!

Please introduce yourself, and if you could, say why you love him so much!

My name is Melissa, and I love Adam because he his voice is obviously amazing, he's different, and on top of that, he's so sexy :lovestruc

Your turn!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 8:16 AM
Hi ! My name is Sandra but i prefer Sandee. I fell in love with Adam when i saw FYE video at 0:46 to 0:52 secondes. I found him soooo sexy ! That was love at first sight. So now i'm totally addicted to him. I think of him at every secondes of the day,even in the night. He have an incredible voice,on stage he's amazing (i saw lot of videos of him). He is so unique ! He is so Glambert !!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 4:25 AM
Hi, I'm simrae (don't wanna give away my real name) and I have been a Adam fan since he first stepped foot in the audition! I simply was stunned when I heard him belt out Bohemian Rhapsody perfectly, just like a pro! I loved his presents on stage and the emoction and depth he put in each song. I was also just in love with his looks, those beautiful and stunning blue/gray eyes, that perfect hair, and those outfits and costumes! To die for. He is not only an amazing performer, but such a unique and amazing person, the way he smiles with his whole body, the humblest, down-to-earth, and just so funny. So, I hope to met him one day and go to a concert! That's why I'm a Glambert!

Love,Hugs, and Eye Glitter,
Simrae!

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!