Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Beds Give Same Energy, Comfort and Stress Relief

by cyclelegs Posted 3rd Mar 2018 at 8:53 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2023 at 12:34 PM by cyclelegs : File Update - 19 Jul 2023

140 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#126 Old 26th May 2023 at 4:48 AM
thank you..since ii did not like that some pretty beds that are cheaper have like different comfort and energy but the pricier ones which are not that pretty have more..so this is a good mod for me to use..hehe..thank you again
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#127 Old 19th Jul 2023 at 6:05 PM
Thank you for the speedy new update. I don't use many mods, only a few script mods, and MCCC and UICE, plus this mod. I hate to have to limit myself to anything but aesthetics when building for my simmies.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#128 Old 19th Jul 2023 at 11:46 PM
Thank you soo much for updating so incredibly fast! I love your mod :D
Test Subject
#129 Old 20th Jul 2023 at 10:03 AM
Thank you for the Updates!!
Thank you for updating for Patch 1.99
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#130 Old 29th Jul 2023 at 3:01 PM
Currently working on adding the Horse Ranch Beds and sleeping bags to this mod. Won't be until week starting 31Jul2023. Had to wait until S4S added the content before I started as it is easier that way.
Test Subject
#131 Old 24th Aug 2023 at 5:55 AM
Need to ask this, I have used this mod all the time but recently at horse ranch bed always encounter sore back moodlets, i have already upgrade the bed mattress also. Anyone have the same issue?, Thanks anyway for keep updating the mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 8th Sep 2023 at 7:35 AM
OMG..Thank you for making this...I love the fact you can choose any bed now...before I was limited and now I am bed fantastic...LOVE IT!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#133 Old 29th Sep 2023 at 3:57 PM
Can you please update this mod? It has broken with latest patch . thanks in advance
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 29th Sep 2023 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elbyrne
Can you please update this mod? It has broken with latest patch . thanks in advance
Hi. Cyclelegs has said that he's no longer supporting this mod.

= luthienrising (on the Forums and AHQ)
Test Subject
#135 Old 29th Sep 2023 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shelleny

I hope someone could take over. This mod is amazing, I don't need to have the same bed for every sim with this.
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 30th Sep 2023 at 9:14 PM
It's so sad if no one takes over this mod, it's such a good one!

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Test Subject
#137 Old 3rd Oct 2023 at 2:54 PM
Oh no that's a shame! Hope someone can carry it on!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 20th Dec 2023 at 10:31 PM
Pls Update for the New Patch/Addon
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 22nd Dec 2023 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dragonier
Pls Update for the New Patch/Addon

Hi. I'm adopting this mod and it will be fully updated. I expect to have the update out around New Year's (this is Luthienrising).

Lab Assistant
#140 Old 31st Dec 2023 at 2:27 PM
I've adopted and updated this mod. It's now available for download at https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mo...t-stress-relief

Many thanks to Cyclelegs (and MonoChaos, who maintained this mod for a while too) for permissions and support.

Lab Assistant
#141 Old 1st Jan 2024 at 10:19 AM
I've adopted and updated this mod. It's now available for download at https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mo...t-stress-relief

Many thanks to Cyclelegs (and MonoChaos, who maintained this mod for a while too) for permissions and support.

Huge thank you. We're a lot who have missed this mod. <3

Here you'll find more downloads by me; GoddessByline's SimPage and N99

"Remember to always be yourself... Unless you suck."
Page 6 of 6