Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:02 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 10th Feb 2014 at 5:07 PM.
Default Triple legacy
this is my first challenge, so it might not make much sense, but ill try to be as clear as possible, in this challenge you must have 3 legacy's going at once, all in one house, without ever having more than 8 sims in the house (so no cheating)

to start: make a family in CAS, it should have 2 parents, and 3 teens, or just 3 adults that are siblings

now build them a house, you can make it as big and expensive as you want, then move your family in

now that our family is all moved in, the challenge begins, each of the 3 children is the founder of a legacy, and all 3 legacie's (sp?) will live in the same house, you must keep all 3 going as long as possible, with NO cheats, each heir can be pregnant and have a baby ONE time, which means 3 children will be born per generation, one for each legacy

RULES:

the real challenge here is the fact that you can only have 8 sims in a house, you cannot kill a sim intentionally, they must all die accidentally, nobody can move in, and nobody can move out

if the heir is female:

she may fall in love, and get engaged, but nobody is allowed to get married, she will have to get pregnant without moving anybody in

if the heir is male:

same as famale, but you will have to use boolprop to get them pregnant

if you have twins:

ooof, that's a problem, the firstborn is the heir, the other one is just dead weight, just like everybody else, twin 2 can't move out, and can't be murdered, he/she must die accidentally

also, NO COWPLANTS, they are basically murder machines and they make it too easy to kill people

this is a new rule because i find the 15 day teenagehood extremely annoying, so, if you want, you can age teens at 5 days instead of 1, but sometimes that might be a bad thing

Scoring

positives:

+5 for every generation with 3 heirs
+20 for making it 5 generations
+ 2 for each skill maxed
+2 for each gold badge earned
+1 for every hobby enthusiasm maxed
+2 for each mini challenge completed (see below)
+2 for getting into private school

NEGATIVES:

-10 for death on purpose
-5 for buying anything new
-20 for a social worker visit
-3 for a set of twins
-7 if a woman is pregnant more than once
-10 for owning a cowplant
-5 for moving somebody in
-10 for moving somebody out

MINI CHALLENGES (optional)

now that was wierd:

using boolprop/freetime superpowers, a male heir will could have an alien baby instead of falling in love (you can have as many male heirs have aliensas you want, but you only get the points once)

little baby.... what?

when a baby is born/adopted cover up the part that says boy or girl with your hand, then name them, and press check/ok, now there is no way to know the gender until toddlerhood

2x the trouble

if and when you have twins, give them both the same name, even if you have a boy and a girl,

finger painting:

you must have a portrait of each and every sim that has ever lived in the house as a child, and as an adult, and you must displat them all on the walls, if you run out of walls, put them on the oputside walls

PLEASE POST PICTURES AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK, JUST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST PICTURES, I WANT TO SEE HOW YOU ALL DO!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:33 AM
Here is my starting family, the girl on the left in the second pic isn't part of it though, the kids are named Michelle, Amanda, and Hope
Screenshots
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:44 PM
Hmm...I think I'll try that!
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 8:29 PM
this is perfect I have a family with three kids and having a hard time choosing an Heir
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 9:17 PM
I'm not sure if I'll do this but just in case, you say no buying anything. Does that include birthday cakes?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 11:20 PM Last edited by amyandmia : 12th Mar 2010 at 1:21 PM.
i changed the rules, because some in game testing found a few of them to be just- stupid

there is a story about my family here www.themeuertoslegacy.piczo.com (just click the picture of a lady picking up a toddler)

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!