Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 4:02 PM
omg i have to try this , have all my cc all i need to download is default skins and a school! {so my spawned teens arnt uglyyy!}
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 10:38 AM
Amazing! I'm going to make a TS4 version if that's ok. TY For a good challenge :D
Instructor
#78 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 4:22 AM
This sounds like a lot of fun. I am going to adapt your rules for the neighborhood school in my Victorian hood. The building is a 3-story mansion owned by the founder of the neighborhood. There are a total of 8 families in the hood comprised of 17 adults and a hoard of teens and children. The founder will be headmaster and the doctor will be assistant headmaster. One of the women will be Housemother. Each of these people have 4 children that will live in the house. Other children, ages 7 and up will be day students that will teleport in each weekday morning. Older students will do all the cooking, cleaning and repair work. Students will be divided by age and the age groups will rotate through the various classrooms as you outlined.
Page 4 of 4