Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 1:18 AM
Default Ideas for an Rag to Riches on Sims 2?
I always found the Rags to Riches challenge to be pretty interesting. But I am wondering how it could be perfectly brought to Sims 2. I think it would be a little bit more complicated because the way Community Lots works on Sims 2, I also need suggestions to gathering money with 0 money to begin with any ideas and stories about sims on Sims 2 who had an similar path?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 1:25 AM
I have plans to upload a homeless challenge plus two lots to go with it, only that will be sometime later in January. I have life and stuff on now. The wording for it still needs fine tuning is the only reason I haven't already uploaded it yet.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#3 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 3:54 AM
This is the challenge right? http://modthesims.info/t/550861

I think you should be able to do the majority of the things in the Making Money section, if you set your town up for the challenge in advance. Sims can paint on a community lot and sell the paintings, freestyle and perform music for tips. They can't collect things, but they can dig up the lot and sell what they find, and make money by hustling pool. You can also set up a community garden that your Sim can visit. I would get the mods that allow skilling and sleeping on community lots to make things easier.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I have plans to upload a homeless challenge plus two lots to go with it, only that will be sometime later in January. I have life and stuff on now. The wording for it still needs fine tuning is the only reason I haven't already uploaded it yet.
That's nice I can't wait to see it