Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 12:46 AM Last edited by sirien08 : 20th Feb 2018 at 1:01 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default The mailwoman shows up dressed as the social bunny SOLVED
I have a romance sims who had a relationship with the mailwoman and then made out with someone else while she brought the mail so now the mailwoman is furious and keeps showing up to steal the newspaper and knock over the trash can, which is all normal. However today when I started to play the lot she showed up looking like the yellow social bunny. Only by hovering over her I realized it's her, and my sim was able to greet her and had all normal interactions, so only the "outfit" was glitched. I exited without saving but when I tried to play the same lot again she came at the same time, again in the bunny outfit. Is this just a harmless glitch or could it be a sign of something more serious? My game is 100% vanilla, on an old computer without access to internet and I've played with this hood for almost 10 years so I know it's probably not in perfect condition but still try to keep additional corruption to minimum.

Edit: I went on to play another lot where the mailwoman showed up to deliver the mail in her normal outift. When I then came back to this lot, she came to steal the newspaper in her normal outfit as well. So I guess this is solved, even though this kind of stuff always makes me a bit nervous :D

This post can be deleted if mods deem it necessary, I'm a beginner here and can't seem to figure out how