Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 12:27 AM
Default The Happenings of Floopyboo
So as I said in GrijzePilion's thread, I've spent the year setting up a graphic novel style fanfiction using sims3. Of course I'm so exhausted from setting it up that right now I'm playing the rags to riches legacy challenge, a medieval village and an ISBI with the Ottomas family in Riverblossom Hills by Kiwi Tea. The latter is a bit heavy for my game so who knows how long the ISBI will last, but that's kind of the point - to have a bit of fun with some old sims2 characters and do the ISBI I always wanted to play with the Ottomas family.

But what I did before that was pretty fun. And I kind of wish this group had been around then because then you could all have been involved. So the thing that kicked off this whole sims graphic novel thing was Big Brother Lawndale, a graphic novel fanfic for Daria fandom that uses sims3 for photography. It was interactive. I posted one week of in-fic content, got everyone to vote over the course of the next week of in-fic content, and used the results in the plot of the fanfic. It would have been fantastic for you all to have been involved, because it was so much fun. Anyway, here's the link. https://bigbrotherlawndale.devianta...Night-599907398 The next episode is in a link in the description box at the bottom for each episode. And yes, that's my self-sim as the host.

Thanks, I hate it.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 9:26 PM
I looove graphic novels, I wish I had the grit to see something like that through! Always great seeing other peoples stuff though : D I also wasn't familiar with the ISBI challenge, that sounds both exhausting and potentially hilarious to play through lmfao
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
I looove graphic novels, I wish I had the grit to see something like that through! Always great seeing other peoples stuff though : D I also wasn't familiar with the ISBI challenge, that sounds both exhausting and potentially hilarious to play through lmfao

ISBI is my break one because I just pretty much pay hands-off, not allowed to touch. It kind of makes it easier, although the hard part is choosing the right sim to take over as the one controllable one. If you are a massive control freak it can be tiring, but for me it's a reminder that I don't have to pull their strings if I don't want to, after all, that's why I have so many autonomy mods in my game.

Thanks, I hate it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 4:23 AM
It's always the way, isn't it? Just when I got my anachronistic hood all set up the way I liked it, along came another hood that did it better. So I spent most of last night tweaking it up the way I wanted it, with more to do tonight, because my game crashed (THANKFULLY only 15 minutes after my last save!)

Thanks, I hate it.