Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 2:22 AM
Default Question: How to get thin WITHOUT building muscle?
I use nraas master-controller and another mod that allows me to tinker with the weight gain/loss, how can I make my sims thin in-game (without going to the create-a-sim) without building ANY (as in zip, zilch, nada) muscle like on the treadmill and other exercise machines?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
eat less

They barely eat at all. Any faster way?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 5:07 AM Last edited by igazor : 28th Sep 2015 at 6:07 AM.
No, no eat more and have them take a nutrition class. Clearly their metabolism is out of whack from not eating enough of the proper foods.
(just kidding, that's not likely to help)

There are two weight values associated with each sim: their current (temporary) weight and their genetic (more permanent). The first one is easy to reach and is the one that changes as a sim overeats and does Cardio exercise (not Strength exercise, that's the one that builds muscles). The second one is the weight a sim reverts to over time and whose underlying value is more difficult to reach.

With MasterController (MC Cheats module also required), you can reach and adjust both values.
NRaas > MC > (Sim) > Intermediate > Weight

If you change the first value that appears there and hit the checkmark twice to accept, you will only be changing their current temporary weight. If you hit the checkmark once then the "X," you will be offered an opportunity to change the difficult to reach but more permanent genetic value.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
With MasterController (MC Cheats module also required), you can reach and adjust both values.
NRaas > MC > (Sim) > Intermediate > Weight

If you change the first value that appears there and hit the checkmark twice to accept, you will only be changing their current temporary weight. If you hit the checkmark once then the "X," you will be offered an opportunity to change the difficult to reach but more permanent genetic value.

Very interesting and quite helpful explanation. Many thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ranger28
I use nraas master-controller and another mod that allows me to tinker with the weight gain/loss, how can I make my sims thin in-game (without going to the create-a-sim) without building ANY (as in zip, zilch, nada) muscle like on the treadmill and other exercise machines?

you could try to make them eat less food. i think there is a lifetime reward that you can get to help with they'er weight
dodgy builder
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 11:35 PM
According to the rules you cannot wake up dead threads. It's a predictable behavior waking up old threads to supply an answer

... but, nekroing is not allowed. Next time actually read the rules you're provided with before posting.
#8 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 12:04 AM
if you have supernatural, make or buy a "lean and mean" potion and use it. Your sim will be thin.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 6:28 AM
[QUOTE=Volvenom]According to the rules you cannot wake up dead threads. It's a predictable behavior waking up old threads to supply an answer

... but, nekroing is not allowed. Next time actually read the rules you're provided with before posting.

Why?
One Minute Ninja'd
#10 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gaosborn
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
According to the rules you cannot wake up dead threads. It's a predictable behavior waking up old threads to supply an answer

Why?

Because
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 9:50 AM
The post seemed to be out of line in this thread. But a lot of disagrees and a because makes one wonder.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 11:28 AM
Uh-oh, the Test Subjects are revolting.

You said it Sire, they stink on ice!

Right line, dingbat, but you're in the wrong movie.
/end scene
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 11:47 AM
Igazor I'm sure if I got your references I'd be amused. Hell even with out I am.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gaosborn
Igazor I'm sure if I got your references I'd be amused. Hell even with out I am.

History of the World, Part I (Mel Brooks), the French Revolution scene.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 11:58 AM
Mel Brooks has always been beyond me.
If I provide a pool how do I prevent my women from bulking out? I really hate that.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 12:08 PM
It's not gender specific, but check out Shimrod101's No Muscle Gain mod. Free registration at The Asylum required to see anything.
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...-no-muscle-gain
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 12:19 PM
Ah well might be just as easy to run the girls through CAS. Might want to tweak them anyway.