Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 3:06 PM
Default The Sims 4 Royal Kingdom Challenge/Game Of Thrones Challenge – realistic version.
Here are the links to the original challenge forums, if anybody already has done a version similar to mine, I'm really sorry and I'll take this forum down right away if that is the case.

The Sims 4 Royal Kingdom Challenge: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...4-royal-kingdom
The Sims 4 Game Of Thrones Challenge: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...egacy-challenge

Hi there! I have really enjoyed playing the Royal Kingdom and the Game Of Thrones challenges, but they got me thinking how it would be to actually play the way it was back in the day. It was perfectly normal to marry an uncle, a cousin or even a sibling back then, how disturbing it might seem. It was also nothing special to get married at a very young age to someone much older. So I thought I'd try it out in the Sims.

MODS YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD:

Incest mod: http://www.mediafire.com/download/o...boo+version.rar

Teen and young adult romance mod: http://modthesims.info/d/536406

HOW TO PLAY:

Create three royal families, one for Willow Creek, one for Oasis Springs and one for Newcrest. Delete all the families currently living in the towns and turn off the setting that fills empty homes. If you want you can replace the buildings with houses that is more suitable for whatever time you want to play in. You can also add in other families in the towns if you want to, but you can never play with them. Move your families in castles or manors, you are allowed to use moneycheats for this BUT ONLY FOR THIS, and make sure the house is to your liking. Under this text I will right down things EVERY GENERATION in the royal families must do. For every must you fulfill, you get a reward. You can give your sims the money-rewards by the cheats rosebud or kaching. The other rewards you can either buy in build/buymode or by the sims interacting with each other. You are NOT allowed to upgrade your home if you haven't got the money to do so.

The members are only allowed to get married to a member of their own or another royal family. Although they are allowed to have children with a normal citizen. After getting married, the woman moves to the mans household. Both of the spouses households gains 5000 simoleons when a member marries somebody from another family. Gay couples were unheard of then, so that's the way it is in this version too. Divorces are also forbidden. If a member that's not a successor of the throne, they may move away from the household, but only if they have gotten married.

Members that are children and older may become monarch for their kingdom.

Oasis Springs, the merciless.
This family must..:

- Have at least two young adults, whether these two are married or related in some other way is up to you. (+ 1000 simoleons)

- Have three possible male successors, must be related to the current monarch. (+ 2000 simoleons)

- Have at least one daughter of the monarch. (+ 5000 simoleons)

- Have the current monarch be enemies with the monarch from Willow Creek. (+ 3000 simoleons)

- Not have any women work.

- Have every member have blond hair (does not apply to members added to the family by marriage). (+ 4000 simoleons)

- Have wedding parties, cannot elope.

- Have at least one Death Flower. (+ 50 000 simoleons)

--

Available careers: Astronaut, business, athletic or tech guru.

Willow Creek, the free.
This family must..:

- Have at least three young adults. (+ 1000 simoleons)

- Have at least two possible male successors, must be related to the current monarch. (+ 2000 simoleons)

- Have three daughters of the monarch. (+ 2000 simoleons)

- Have one of the three daughters have a romantic relationship with a normal citizen, these two may not go further in their relationship than getting engaged. (+ 9000 simoleons)

- Have the current monarch be good friends with the monarch from Newcrest. (+ 6000 simoleons)

- Have the current monarch be enemies with the monarch from Willow Creek. (+ 3000 simoleons)

- Have women work.

- Have every member have red hair (does not apply to members added to the family by marriage). (+ 4000 simoleons)

- Have at least one cowplant (+ may have the daughter run away with her romantic interest)

- Have wedding parties, can ONLY elope if the must over this one is fulfilled.

--

Available careers: Business, culinary, writer, painter, entertainer or gardener.

Newcrest, the important.
This family must..:

- Have at least five young adults. (+ 5000 simoleons)

- Have at least three possible male successors, must be related to the current monarch. (+ 2000 simoleons)

- Have the current monarch be good friends with the monarch from Willow Creek AND the monarch from Oasis Springs. (+ 5000 simoleons)

- Not have any women work.

- Have every member have brown hair (does not apply to members added to the family by marriage). (+ 4000 simoleons)

- Have the current monarch only have sons. (+ 50 000 simoleons)

- Have wedding parties, cannot elope.

--

Available careers: Astronaut, business, athletic, writer, secret agent or tech guru

Soo, yeah.
I hope you enjoy this version, if there's something you're wondering about or if you know a way I can improve this version, please let me know! Thank you :lovestruc
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 2:58 PM
Seems like some people like it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 11:42 AM
So, what's everyody doing?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 4:58 PM
This probably would have done better in the Challenges forum
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hippiebones
This probably would have done better in the Challenges forum

I totally agree, couldn't find it though.
#6 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 7:13 PM
@Rolfgoran Post your Challenge here before this thread gets deleted by moderator. Forum rule here says posting challenge is not permitted here on general discussion. Posting Challenge should be on Challenge subforum or it will be deleted by moderator.

http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=712

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
@Rolfgoran Post your Challenge here before this thread gets deleted by moderator. Forum rule here says posting challenge is not permitted here on general discussion. Posting Challenge should be on Challenge subforum or it will be deleted by moderator.

http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=712

Okay, will do! Thanks!