Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2089 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1650 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 84 of 84
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2076 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 12:32 PM
Great sliders, thank you.
Test Subject
#2077 Old 11th Feb 2020 at 12:41 AM
Slider worked just fine but my sim is now in some sort of t post, they can still be interacted with, it just looks a bit weird.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2078 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 11:33 PM
2020 and all sliders is still working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2079 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 5:21 PM
I absolutely love these sliders! They give so much more diversity to your sims' bodies. I love how they look a little different on teens vs adults and kind of give the illusion of teens "growing into their bodies." I have all except the calf, neck, and headsize sliders and they are working great on my 1.69 game.
Test Subject
#2080 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 1:28 PM
doesnt work in 1.69
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2081 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 6:00 PM
I can't find the hip part of this mod
Test Subject
#2082 Old 30th May 2021 at 12:05 AM
Default Sliders buttons don't show
Hello,
I removed the sliders from my game and when I tried to open CAS the diamonds from the sliders (the buttons that let you change the size of the body, etc) don't show up in my game. I tried everything I could but it doesn't fix it so I thought I should ask you too...
Maybe you know what I should do. You have a picture below with how it looks.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2083 Old 30th Jun 2021 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnaMariaApostol
Hello,
I removed the sliders from my game and when I tried to open CAS the diamonds from the sliders (the buttons that let you change the size of the body, etc) don't show up in my game. I tried everything I could but it doesn't fix it so I thought I should ask you too...

In the screenshot you posted, you are looking for the sliders on the main body panel, I think you are not looking in the right place for these sliders. In the description of the sliders, it is said that "The head size slider and the neck slider will appear in the head region, the other sliders will appear in the mouth region until someone manages to create a new region in CAS.", so anyone wondering where they can find the mod, go to the face panels, hope this helps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2084 Old 22nd Mar 2022 at 8:06 PM
Seems to work very well..Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2085 Old 30th Jun 2022 at 8:11 PM
Thansk!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2086 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 6:32 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2087 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 12:24 AM
There's only shoulder size and not shoulder width in this folder
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2088 Old 10th Oct 2022 at 9:46 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#2089 Old 8th Feb 2023 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FayMew
In the screenshot you posted, you are looking for the sliders on the main body panel, I think you are not looking in the right place for these sliders. In the description of the sliders, it is said that "The head size slider and the neck slider will appear in the head region, the other sliders will appear in the mouth region until someone manages to create a new region in CAS.", so anyone wondering where they can find the mod, go to the face panels, hope this helps!

They don't mean that they can't find the cc sliders, they have lost the ability to change the slider's value at all, so they basically cannot use any of them, even the vanilla ones.

Quote: Originally posted by AnaMariaApostol
Hello,

I hope that you've managed to solve this problem somehow!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2090 Old 24th Jul 2023 at 9:28 PM
2023 an still working!
Page 84 of 84