Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#14126 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Are you using the premade Universities? Because they have a full batch of dormies already spawned when you load it.

I am. However, I have all of Jawusa's stealth hoods as well as her empty clean templates. I didn't think there were supposed to be any pre created sims when usin them.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#14127 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 5:09 PM
Where can I find (assuming it exists a mod) a mod that makes appliances on corner counters function/work ?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#14128 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 5:25 PM
Mad Poster
#14129 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 6:24 PM
Thank you, @Simsample!

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Inventor
#14130 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 7:38 PM
Is there a way to enable tooltips in the Bodyshop sim bin? I'm losing track of all the sims I created and I wonder if it's possible.

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Alchemist
#14131 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 10:03 PM
maximum number of households for a neighborhood; equal to character limit minus each additional character of households that have more than one?
just a girl
#14132 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 10:23 PM
I'd say, in theory, maximum number of playable households would be equal 31999. Family numbers 0 and 32000+ are reserved for NPCs, townies, dead and special sims, etc. I have no idea what would happen if you create new family already having 31999 in a 'hood. And I don't know if negative numbers may get used in such circumstances.
(I think, in early game versions minimum reserved id was higher than 32000, but that's details.)
Mad Poster
#14133 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 10:47 PM
My Sim got a "mysterious illness" from the Biotech Station. What does the Plague Info on the batbox mean? I remember seeing a post about it here on MTS but I can't find it now.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#14134 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:06 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 26th Jun 2018 at 3:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
My Sim got a "mysterious illness" from the Biotech Station. What does the Plague Info on the batbox mean? I remember seeing a post about it here on MTS but I can't find it now.

@Bulbizarre

Short answer:
Show Plague Info
Appears when a Sim is sick, and displays their illness statistics.

Long Answer on MATY:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...hp?topic=5200.0

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Theorist
#14135 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:26 PM
Can toddlers drink bottle when they're in a high chair?
Mad Poster
#14136 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:44 PM
Yes, they can.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14137 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
Can toddlers drink bottle when they're in a high chair?

Yes they can

That's what I get for leaving that open, grabbing some food, coming back and replying! Ninja'd by peni.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#14138 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 5:59 AM
Can a teen Sim go to university while pregnant, or will the age-up mess with the pregnancy? If she has the baby first, presumably it wouldn't go with her in the taxi, but could she "send for it" later with the teleporter cat?
Theorist
#14139 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 10:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Yes, they can.

I think I need to do some testing then.
I finally got the chance to use Lamare's high chair mod.
Xavier Desrosiers couldn't give his son a bottle but a bowl was fine.
Mad Poster
#14140 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre

Pescado's descriptions of the batbox plague readout:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...683#post5371683
just a girl
#14141 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 2:19 PM
@Essa, was it mini fridge, by any chance? Sims can't get bottles from it.
Theorist
#14142 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 3:36 PM
@Lamare
I use the baby bottle auto only version of Targa's Supafridge: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,11972.0.html

It comes empty with bottles allowed. Even if the fridge is empty, sims can get bottles for their little ones.
The household I played yesterday has two parents and their quadruplets. They bought a table with four high chairs and two chairs. Daddy was unable to give his son a bottle.
I didn't do further testing because this family is supposed to move in a bigger house.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#14143 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
Can a teen Sim go to university while pregnant, or will the age-up mess with the pregnancy?

Are you using Inteen for this because if so, the answer is no? That's because Inteen works by temporarily making the teen an adult and adults can't go to university. Once she gives birth, she'll revert to a teen and will be able to go. If you're doing it another way, I don't know (I love Inteen) but I would imagine it might well cause issues. You could probably edit the pregnancy token afterwards - if you know how.

Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
If she has the baby first, presumably it wouldn't go with her in the taxi, but could she "send for it" later with the teleporter cat?

No, it won't go. She could probably send for it later but you need to check you have the right hacks so that she can keep it at university.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
just a girl
#14144 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 5:56 PM Last edited by Lamare : 26th Jun 2018 at 6:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
@Lamare
I use the baby bottle auto only version of Targa's Supafridge: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,11972.0.html

It comes empty with bottles allowed. Even if the fridge is empty, sims can get bottles for their little ones.
The household I played yesterday has two parents and their quadruplets. They bought a table with four high chairs and two chairs. Daddy was unable to give his son a bottle.
I didn't do further testing because this family is supposed to move in a bigger house.

I don't know then. Getting bottles works for me with SupaFridge. The only problem I've encountered with that fridge in my experience is that, if you remove it from your game, it fallbacks on full-sized cheap fridge and that leads to an error on lot loading, because the game expects it to have counter surface that mini-fridge has, but regular fridges don't have.
(I changed its fallback to it own guid to fix it, for my personal use.)
Mad Poster
#14145 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 5:58 PM
Mod conflict maybe? Playing with the load order might help.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#14146 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 7:17 PM
What causes missing wants/fears?

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#14147 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kankritty
What causes missing wants/fears?

I'd guess sims not meeting the requirements to roll them. It's fairly common and not something to worry about. They soon start rolling them again if you do something with them like go on a date.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Alchemist
#14148 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 8:44 PM
turning sims into townie-types.
with insimenator, sim manipulator, sim blender; Townie and Downtonie are available, but not the other kinds of townies. is there any in-game way (Spawn object or another hack) for the other townie types?
Inventor
#14149 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 9:06 PM
I can't remember if I asked about this before, but does anyone know why skyboxes disappear if I travel outside the lot boundary line?

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Mad Poster
#14150 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 9:14 PM
I've had pregnant teens depart for university mid-pregnancy using Inteen through the normal move to college dialog. They stay in the teen body until the baby is born, then they get the young adult body.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Page 566 of 1339