Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 63 of 135
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1551 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 1:20 PM
The only MOD that i ever need. nothing beats this MOD. thank you very much!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1552 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 4:31 PM
Just to say that I play with LOADS of game mods (including MCCC) and as of up to a few minutes ago, this mod is working perfectly - no issues that I can see at all. I'm playing with the Sept patch 1.34.18.1020.
Lab Assistant
#1553 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 4:05 PM
This mod works like a charm for me and I'm so used to it that I can't imagine not having it. I would like to suggest a feature if possible. I would like to see a way to maybe drag the bar for work/school performance and/or trigger promotions/job level.
Thanks again for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1554 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 2:04 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#1555 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 3:44 AM
Is anyone else having trouble enlarging things? I used to be able to press ] and make something larger, and I'm just wondering if this mod has caused me to not be able to anymore, simply because the last issue I had (the change colour tool) stopped working with this mod! Just curious really as I can live without enlarge.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1556 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 7:59 PM
I have no issues using this mod, even being patched to the latest version. I believe all the problems are coming from MCC, and unless you're a patron, you won't get the latest version until its released publically. (even now, ver. 3.7.0s usable, just annoying with the lastexception error popping up >.>)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1557 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 2:24 PM Last edited by Vivenda : 19th Sep 2017 at 11:17 PM.
Thank you so much for the update. Being an inveterate cheat, I really loved this mod, and was gutted when it conflicted with other things in the "Parenthood" patch.

PS It works fine on my system now!
Test Subject
#1558 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 3:54 PM
I took all downloads and mods out, just leaving the UI Cheat and it's still not working. Is there anything else I can do? I'm playing version 1.34.18.1220
Test Subject
#1559 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tequilamonkey
Hi there, I already have this in the PC version (and love it thank you!) but will it work on my Mac?

Edited - I decided to take a risk and just try it... and it works! wonderful. I'll leave this here for other Mac users

You wonderful human being. <333
I'm on MAC as well; I was doing my due diligence before installing and was about to bother the creator with my stupid questions when I found your comment.

BLESS YOUR HEART!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1560 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 8:50 PM
thank you!
Test Subject
#1561 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
This mod has no issues. I recommend you check your other mods and custom content files.

Try UI Cheats alone in /Mods to verify, if you don't want to take my word for it. But you're waiting for an update that AFAIK isn't coming. Shame to lose this Very Cool Mod, just for not checking over what else you're playing with.

I have the 1.34.18.1020 update of my game. The only thing that is working is to get more money. I have MCCC 3.7 that states it should work. But I'll go ahead and try what you said.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1562 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amar_el7ob
I have the 1.34.18.1020 update of my game. The only thing that is working is to get more money. I have MCCC 3.7 that states it should work. But I'll go ahead and try what you said.

The left click money cheat is the only cheat that works without the script. This means you installed the package file correctly, but not the script file.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1563 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 10:32 PM Last edited by amar_el7ob : 24th Sep 2017 at 11:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
The left click money cheat is the only cheat that works without the script. This means you installed the package file correctly, but not the script file.

Ohh okay, thanks for the reply. I'll go back and look at the install instructions.

ETA, So that's what it was. The script mod was in a folder about 2 deep. This didn't happen before. Oh well, problem solved. Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1564 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 1:28 AM
Hey!!
I'm having an issue with this mod! I think the problem might be a conflict between UI Cheats Extension and the recent mod Road To Fame. If i delete Road To Fame from my mods folder, this mod works perfectly, if I play with both, I'm not able to add money to the family refound or to use the dragabble needs option. Is there any way to work on it? I would love to have both, but honestly, if I have to choose one, I'll take yours.

Thanks for your time.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1565 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hugobellux
Hey!!
I'm having an issue with this mod! I think the problem might be a conflict between UI Cheats Extension and the recent mod Road To Fame. If i delete Road To Fame from my mods folder, this mod works perfectly, if I play with both, I'm not able to add money to the family refound or to use the dragabble needs option. Is there any way to work on it? I would love to have both, but honestly, if I have to choose one, I'll take yours.

Thanks for your time.

Only UI mods that override the same resources conflict with this mod (other types of mods such as script mods do not conflict with this mod). Check the description for the list of resources used by this mod.

ΔΤΔ
Smeg Head
#1566 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 8:53 PM Last edited by coolspear1 : 3rd Oct 2017 at 4:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Since there is a couple of library/gallery changes, will this mod conflict with the new patch today? Thanks.

Hi, weerbesu. I'm just here to report on an issue with the new library save panels that this mod does not cause, but certainly exacerbates.

If while in build mod you try to save a lot, you'll notice straight away the Maxis glitch of the save function button being a blue square, due to missing save icon. Once the save panel has ben shut, and you next try to place a house, a sim family or a room, the placement panel does not open on some library contents. With this mod in, no panel will open after save panel causes the glitch. With this mod out, most can still open, but not all. Tested a few times and there is definitely a pattern.

Perhaps the next Maxis patch will remedy it entirely. But this mod does add to the glitch until they do.

Edit: 3rd October - Scrap all what I've said above. Not a Maxis glitch after all. I somehow missed replacing the updated Neia's More Clubs Per Sim mod after the last patch, (I could've sworn I had the latest version?) and now that I do have latest version all the saving lots and placing lots panel glitches are no more.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
#1567 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 3:55 AM
So I just noticed that the current version of this mod and wicked Whims conflict each other on some level, not terribly from what I've noticed but annoying nonetheless. The issue I found was that when trying to change a item's color via the eyedropper in build mode, it'll sometimes allow you to change the item's color once but if you try again, it refuses to change. I've tested this out with these mods together by themselves without any other mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1568 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 12:25 PM
Thanks I really enjoy this in my game!
Test Subject
#1569 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 7:13 PM Last edited by burnished_dragon : 7th Oct 2017 at 7:51 PM.
Default Script error when used with MCCC
I use this mod and MC command Center. I have been getting an error script for a few weeks now.
I have cleaned my mods out and reinstalled each mod separately - no problems when played alone. Once I have both mods in then I get the script error
I will be reporting this on the MC Command board as well.
I tried to upload the error - not sure if it worked

Edited:
Discovered this issue is a broken coffee cup

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Composed by Rebecca[/COLOR]

"[COLOR=Plum]Love, Peace, and a little ketchup."
-Sheena[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#1570 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Roadman19
So I just noticed that the current version of this mod and wicked Whims conflict each other on some level, not terribly from what I've noticed but annoying nonetheless. The issue I found was that when trying to change a item's color via the eyedropper in build mode, it'll sometimes allow you to change the item's color once but if you try again, it refuses to change. I've tested this out with these mods together by themselves without any other mods.

This is happening to me!! Thanks for pointing it out I couldn't figure out which mod was doing this!
Test Subject
#1571 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 10:44 PM
Been a while since I played The Sims 4 and just recently re downloaded all my mods (only using this one) and when I used to use it I had a lot of shift+click options on the sims them selves which are no longer there. Just wondering if anyone knows what is going on.
Scholar
#1572 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 6:58 PM Last edited by Morphar : 14th Oct 2017 at 9:31 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by skillasims
Been a while since I played The Sims 4 and just recently re downloaded all my mods (only using this one) and when I used to use it I had a lot of shift+click options on the sims them selves which are no longer there. Just wondering if anyone knows what is going on.

My guess is that you forgot to set the cheat "tesingcheat true". Those shift+click options is EA cheats and need testingcheat to be set to true. You need to set it everytime you change houshold.
This mod use those cheats but is "only" an user interface for them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1573 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 7:47 AM
Thanks for this mate! I use it all the time now! :D
Mad Poster
#1574 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 12:19 AM
@Roadman19 and @valentinevar (anyone with the "stuck eyedropper" happening)... have you tried redownloading and reinstalling THIS mod?

The version number is still 1.9, but it HAS been updated for that glitch. Your .package file date should be (at least) August 23.
Test Subject
#1575 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by burnished_dragon
I use this mod and MC command Center. I have been getting an error script for a few weeks now.
I have cleaned my mods out and reinstalled each mod separately - no problems when played alone. Once I have both mods in then I get the script error
I will be reporting this on the MC Command board as well.
I tried to upload the error - not sure if it worked

Edited:
Discovered this issue is a broken coffee cup

I was wondering the same thing.
Can we use UI Cheats Extension AND MC Command Center ?
The compatibility problem is serious or can be ignored ?

Anyway thanks once again for this great excellent useful easy to use mod !
Page 63 of 135