Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 65 of 135
Test Subject
#1601 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
I’ll update this mod by Friday.

Thank you very much! It's funny how your mod is part of my everyday simming now, but I'll have to make due until you can deliver the update to us once more. Keep up the awesomeness (and thank you again both for the mod and for not abandoning it).

- "When people say you've changed it's because you stopped living your life their way"
Lab Assistant
#1602 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 12:43 AM

thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#1603 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 12:50 AM
Thank you so much. I rather have your mod than Cats and Dogs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1604 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 12:56 AM
Came to check i was wondering why I could CAS but i remembered this mod and the update we had today!

Thank you for updating!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1605 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 12:59 AM
this mod is actually broke now due to the new update for sims 4 that came out today look forward to this getting updated comes in handy for movie making
Lab Assistant
#1606 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 1:30 AM
It's not unusual for mods to break after a major patch, especially script files. I'd drag all mods out of the mod folder and put them somewhere safe (like a Check Out folder on the desktop) and wait till you know for sure that it either has been updated or has been checked and no updates required. You can go back to playing your active saves once you know you've got the latest edition of the mod. Remember that modders have lives also, and are doing this for love of the game and the community, so be patient.
Lab Assistant
#1607 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 1:30 AM
Default You're Awesome!

Thank you so much! This and MC Command Center are the two best MODs for this game PERIOD!
Lab Assistant
#1608 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 4:05 AM Last edited by Sashasonic : 8th Nov 2017 at 5:03 AM.

Thanks for keeping it updated so promptly!

Was also wondering if you'll have time to update the Enable Debug Cheat mod? Haven't noticed any problems with it so far, after the update, but I don't 'write scripts'

Also if you'll ever either create it for your own profile, or something similar so it's easier to find.. it's also a must have mod, so many thanks for salvaging it in the first place.

For anyone waiting on a fix for the UI of Weerbesu's the enable Debug Cheats will also do many things including turning needs decay off etc.
Test Subject
#1609 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 4:12 AM
Default November 7th 2017 patch break this mod plz fic
Can you please fix with mod ? I dying here ....
Test Subject
#1610 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:33 AM

thankyou :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1611 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 8:03 AM
Hi. This mod needs an update. I can not do anything in the game after the patch yesterday. The menu at the bottom and top of the household is missing! Thx. Good mod.
Test Subject
#1612 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Selena1986
Hi. This mod needs an update. I can not do anything in the game after the patch yesterday. The menu at the bottom and top of the household is missing! Thx. Good mod.

This mod will be updated by friday and that will surely resolve some of the issues you're experiencing! However, it's a good idea to test all of your mods separately to see what is broken and what isn't. Sorry for the rusty english, it's not my first language (Clearly heheh)
Test Subject
#1613 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sashasonic
Thanks for keeping it updated so promptly!

Was also wondering if you'll have time to update the Enable Debug Cheat mod? Haven't noticed any problems with it so far, after the update, but I don't 'write scripts'

Also if you'll ever either create it for your own profile, or something similar so it's easier to find.. it's also a must have mod, so many thanks for salvaging it in the first place.

For anyone waiting on a fix for the UI of Weerbesu's the enable Debug Cheats will also do many things including turning needs decay off etc.

MC Command center offers the "Enable Debug cheats mod" in settings. MCC seems to be working for a lot of user since DP released the latest hotfix. Should be noted though that this patch altered a lot of code and a many script mods out there are no longer working and over the next few weeks there will probably be problematic to be a Modalicious Sims player due to the extent of the changes in the code. The creators out there have some hard work ahead of them..! (If anything mentioned in my comment is completely wrong then please correct me!)
Test Subject
#1614 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 11:02 AM

Wow so quick, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#1615 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wannabeingrid
MC Command center offers the "Enable Debug cheats mod" in settings. MCC seems to be working for a lot of user since DP released the latest hotfix. Should be noted though that this patch altered a lot of code and a many script mods out there are no longer working and over the next few weeks there will probably be problematic to be a Modalicious Sims player due to the extent of the changes in the code. The creators out there have some hard work ahead of them..! (If anything mentioned in my comment is completely wrong then please correct me!)

I'm aware of MCC Centre, I never use it as it's way too much, I prefer the Enable Debug Cheats Mod that Weerbesu fixed of Clowns' as it's all I need, no update problems with it so far.. was a message to weerbesu (& perhaps people who don't use MCC) mainly anyway to see if he'd ever totally adopt it and move it to his profile, or simply make a similar one as it's not really exactly what clown's did at any rate. @Wannbeingrid I realise the amount of code changes will be many, so am glad I have so many folders, makes it easier to segregate the obvious ones to remove them and await updating.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1616 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 3:53 PM
Thanks. Great Mod Cheat
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1617 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:15 PM
After the update today, mods has been making my Sims 4 UI disappear. I even did a repair sims 4. Still same issue was until i disabled mods that my ui showed. I only have this mod installed currently. Pretty much only one i use that i find useful.
Lab Assistant
#1618 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sashasonic
I'm aware of MCC Centre, I never use it as it's way too much, I prefer the Enable Debug Cheats Mod that Weerbesu fixed of Clowns' as it's all I need, no update problems with it so far.. was a message to weerbesu (& perhaps people who don't use MCC) mainly anyway to see if he'd ever totally adopt it and move it to his profile, or simply make a similar one as it's not really exactly what clown's did at any rate. @Wannbeingrid I realise the amount of code changes will be many, so am glad I have so many folders, makes it easier to segregate the obvious ones to remove them and await updating.

You can also suppress clowns in MCC.
Field Researcher
#1619 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NearMaxwell
After the update today, mods has been making my Sims 4 UI disappear. I even did a repair sims 4. Still same issue was until i disabled mods that my ui showed. I only have this mod installed currently. Pretty much only one i use that i find useful.
He mentioned in a previous post that he will try to get the update out Friday.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1620 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 7:41 PM
A quick recommendation for anyone freaking out: do a small search onto earlier pages (you don't have to go all the way back, just to the latest date since you found a bug) to see if the creator already responded or not. A lot of your comments could be avoided if only you put a small bit of effort to go back a bit to search for an official creator reply and save yourselves the rage and/or the cluelessness.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1621 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 10:17 PM
can't wait for the update!! thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1622 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 10:46 PM
You're a trooper for taking this on so quickly. I have never used it before and grabbed it yesterday to find it broken. It was then that I found out it was the update that broke it! Just my luck! Thanks again for working on it for the masses!
Lab Assistant
#1623 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 12:11 AM Last edited by Sashasonic : 9th Nov 2017 at 7:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by xordevoreaux
You can also suppress clowns in MCC.

lol.. by 'clowns' I meant the modder of the original Advanced Debug Cheats mod.. [ http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735 ] besides that, I never come across clowns in the sims 4, like I mentioned already though - MCC mod is massive, and just don't need it.

nb: Weerbesu's update to the Advanced Debug Cheats mod is on the last page of comments [pg 30 post #732 at the link in the first paragraph ]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1624 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 2:26 AM
Sims4 these days there has been an update file, you can not use the modified file ~ UI Cheats Extension v1.9 after a new version? Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#1625 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 2:46 AM
Mod is incompatible with the November 7 2017 patch
Page 65 of 135