Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Secret Vampire Club "Black Sun" - no CC

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 767 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 71,447 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 24th Dec 2010 at 2:40 PM
I didn't really like vampires being so assured and insolent in Bridgeport, Plazma 501 being too straightforward. In my game vampires play not so prominent role and behave more secretly. So, I've build this lounge for them to relax and hunt.

This abandoned derelict diner is situated off the main road on the outskirts of the town. Local authorities tried to buldose this place down for years but in vain. Noone pays attention to this long forgotten building during the day, but when the night time comes - party begins underground!

Welcome to "Black Sun"!

This lot has three levels: decorative building above the ground, basement with club premise and a small bonus - lower basement with altar for tired vamps and some supply of plazma fruit, acessible via the WA torch lever.

This lot requires all expansion packs to work properly and was build with HELS and FLS installed, though not used.
Patch version 6.0.81009001

Have fun!
Lot size: 20x15
Price:Furnished 73,387
Unfurnished 8,494

Lot Size: 2x1
Lot Price: 73,387