Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2023 at 3:37 PM
Default Missing Horse Ranch Pack option when uploading Mods
Hello,

I've uploaded 2 Horse Ranch related mod packs recently, the problem I have with it is that when uploading the mods to the site, the software didn't recognized it as Horse Ranch objects.
With the old upload system, you could add these requirements yourself, but this is missing right now.

The only way to do it right now is to upload everything and after that edit the upload. Then you do get the option to add pack requirements.
Would be better to have that option right away.

Problem right now though, is that I got a "Changes Required" message about the Horse Ranch pack.
But there's no Horse Ranch pack Expansion Pack switch. So it still needs to be added, before I can add it as requirement.

Hope this can be added, so I can "fix" my uploaded mod packs too.

Greetings, Bakie

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 6th Nov 2023 at 4:56 PM
Hi there,

As noted here: https://db.modthesims.info/showthre...639#post5909639 unfortunately this is very difficult to fix until I rewrite the entire way the EPs/SPs/GPs system works behind the scenes (which also requires rewriting the download filters too)

For now, just note it in the description and I can go in and remove the CR for it.

Thanks!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.