Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 11:17 PM
Default WCIF Mods to make undertale characters?
Yes, I've been sucked into the undertale fanwagon and now I wan to make a sims 3 family
Are there any mods to make these characters?
-Sans
-Papyrus
-Undyne
-Toriel
(and possibly more)
oh and possibly a world/house/whatever to go with it
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 1:33 AM
Y'know what's weird? I actually had a bash at making some Undertale Sims for my game recently. They are by no means perfect, but I'll share with you my results so far and link to as much of the CC as I can remember.

This is the best I can really do for now since - as you can tell - I fucking suck at remembering where I found CC. I've also had a try at making Frisk, Chara, Toriel, Papyrus, Sans (really really low effort 1/10 wouldn't recommend) and Asgore. For Papyrus at least, I'd recommend this and the cape from this. I was going to take pictures and list CC for all the Undertale Sims I've attempted so far, but that involves thinking. Now my brain hurts.

Hope that's a helpful start, anyway.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 1:42 AM
Btw I don't have any DLCs but ambitions qq
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 1:59 AM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 6th Feb 2016 at 2:45 AM.
Never heard of this game until I saw this posting...seems cool. And this is a GREAT opportunity for you to create your take on the characters...

To shape their faces and bodies there are great facial & body sliders here on MTS. I'd also check the downloads section section for horns, teeth, ears...etc.

For Undyne how about...
-For her eyes, google: "sims 3 + fantasy eyes" and you'll get a bunch of choices. Try "sims 3 + fantasy contacts" as well (make sure to put it in quotation marks, it'll filter the hits even more).
-For her teeth (and Toriel), maybe Aikea Guinea's fangs? Or maybe a "pointy teeth" mask by moonskin93? (moonskin93 also has a couple of contacts)
-Eye-patches on google

Taty86 has fantasy make-up and contacts you might like (she used to have alot of items, but it appears that she's scaled back).

@bl00diedhell pretty much listed most of the stuff I have here I was just about to edit this and suggest Esmeralda's "Mr skeleto" for Papyrus
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 2:10 AM
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 2:55 AM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 6th Feb 2016 at 2:54 AM.
Default Flowey, Frisk and Chara
@BL00DIEDHELL:
Your Mettaton Ex tattoo is from here ...always loved the shade of blue in it.

@ Zanaran: Since Frisk and Chara are said to have "rosy cheeks" how about blushes by simplelife.chagasi

-FLOWEY: the "plants vs zombies" sunflower plant from the store
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 3:22 AM
btw why not mods for sans, pappy, and others?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zanaran
btw why not mods for sans, pappy, and others?

Load o' horns for Toriel and Asgore. And although they're supposed to have paws for hands and feet, what about "faun legs" since they're goats/goat-like?

There is another skeletal sim available here on MTS, but he's a butler, and you need supernatural...

Alphys: check this thread for reptilian skins.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 3:47 AM Last edited by Zanaran : 18th Jan 2016 at 4:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Zanaran
Btw I don't have any DLCs but ambitions qq

(incoming nerdgasm)
oh and im pretty sure toriel and asgore aren't goats, toriel might be a floppy ear rabbit and asgore may be a ram
EDIT : oh and alphys is a reptile?
huh
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 3:55 AM
Default you know, those anthropomorphic-whatsits...
My bad, I'm just relying on the info from this wiki ...but if she's a floppy ear rabbit...how about these random bunny ears by DreamWorld
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DOLCE_VIDA
My bad, I'm just relying on the info from this wiki ...but if she's a floppy ear rabbit...how about these random bunny ears by DreamWorld

OOOOOOOOOHHHH im really blind, never noticed the horns till now
also, alphys is a reptile? huh the more you know
also yeah I think she has floppy ears aswell (toriel)
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 4:11 AM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 18th Jan 2016 at 4:27 AM.
I have no idea, but it said that Alphys is "a monster that appears to be a reptilian"...I agree as she looks like she could be a triceratops...a pixelated version of the tween sis in that tv show "Dinosaurs"

Pauldrons for Asgore. These are spiky but they might work...

I'd recommend this Sims 3 Anime Finds blog too. You might find some video games conversions that'll suit your characters =)

Try googling conversions for Sims Medieval, and Dragon Valley cc...there should be armour, swords, and possible outfits for Toriel and Asgore.

I guess that's it...have fun =)
Mad Poster
#13 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 4:40 AM
I put Asgore in casual clothes personally, because fuck finding armour that looks good and doesn't clip or otherwise drive me insane. A pink woolly jumper with yellow flowers, I'll have you know!

And thanks Dolce for digging up my Mettaton Sim's tat!

For Asgore and Toriel, I would personally recommend wolf feet rather than faun legs. Not to try and shit over your suggestion, Dolce, I just thought paws might look a bit more fitting.

Also THANK YOU for the floppy ears, I couldn't find any! So my Dreemurr Sims are currently earless. And I had to give Toriel hair. It looks weird. ...But less weird than if her Sim was bald. Bah.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 8:57 PM
Default Asgore and the woolly jumper
You're welcome.
The wolf feet are nice, even better than the faun legs because all age groups can use them.
"Asgore" + "A pink woolly jumper with yellow flowers"...now that I want to see...
Mad Poster
#15 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 9:25 PM Last edited by BL00DIEDHELL : 18th Jan 2016 at 10:00 PM.
Then I shall take a screenshot!

EDIT: Casual Asgore!

(He is normally paler than Casper's ass, but he's got a suntan atm from gardening.)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 10:58 PM
"...paler than Casper's [arse]..."

I'm diggin' the jumper though...
Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 4:23 AM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 13th Aug 2017 at 10:50 PM.
Default Here are some things...
Edited* 8/13/17
The links below are really Amazing sims, and CC made by Lord Similish
MettatonEX- Outfit and sim
Sans- outfit and sim , Sans Head
papyrus- outfit , Skeleton
Undyne- Outfit and sim

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some sim skeleton costumes/ skins for your Sans or Papyrus
http://modthesims.info/d/395831
hmm because sans is shorter than Papyrus i recommend this height slider because the skeleton costume only works for adults/young adults
http://kewai-dou.com/odd-eye/ - for Sans one glowing eye

Oh this link might help you with Toriel goat look /body
http://juba-0o.tumblr.com/post/6469...aring-this-faun
http://simmist.blogspot.com.tr/2014...-faun-legs.html
http://golddreamsims.blogspot.com/2...-golddream.html - this link has some fuzzy goat ears
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 4:30 AM
I'm sorry, old thread is old (just got The Sims 3 for my pc) but the link to Mettaton's hair doesn't work anymore. Does anybody have a different link to it or to something similar?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 5:49 AM
That was a retexture; the original mesh can be found here. I also want to chime in and say that I've been recoloring some Homestuck troll horns for the goats, and I've also been using Kewai Dou's hairs for Frisk and Chara. Link to all of their TS3 hairs here, so you can find the one that best suits your headcanon.

Spoilers for those who don't know Mettaton's entire backstory, but

Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 4:20 AM