Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 7:23 PM Last edited by ajshn : 14th Apr 2016 at 7:31 PM.
Default Cook meals anytime? Equestrian lifetime wish fix? Fish never die?
Im looking for a mod that makes it so i can cook all types of meal anytime during the day. I found the one from naughty sims asylum but it caused my game to get stuck (time not moving but plumbobs still spin) after a few sim hours. Anyone know of another mod? Also I have always had an issue where if my sim has the lifetime wish to earn 40k using horses and have a level 10 racing skill, and they get to level 10 before earning the 40k they finish the lifetime wish. Is there a fix for this?
Im also looking for a mod to make it so fish never die and one so that i can catch any fish without needing specific bait..
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 7:27 PM
I edited the post to ask for another mod.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 12:11 AM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 24th Apr 2016 at 2:20 PM.
Default Fish never die (outdated), buyable fish, and fish info in ONE book
Hi, there is a Fish never die mod here on MTS, but it hasn't been updated.

I know that you are looking for a mod that allows you to fish bait-free, but this buyable fish mod (by anak_ponti) here on MTS might help in the meantime.

Check out this (non-default) mod by Mikey here on MTS. Your sims can learn all the fish skills with one book (for 100 simoleans).
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DOLCE_VIDA
Hi, there is a Fish never die mod here on MTS, but it hasn't been updated.

If that mod doesn't work, then you might want to try this one: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=541635
The mod's primary use is to increase the fish tank capacity, but it also disables the need to clean the tank or feed any fish in bowls/tanks, effectively increasing their life span.
If you don't have a fisk tank, one can be found here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=490203

In theory, if you use this mod (maybe with aging turned off), the fish might live forever and not die from lack of feeding.