Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 3:13 AM Last edited by hernameis : 24th Apr 2016 at 8:31 AM.
Default female bun hair
I ran across some pictures and I found the beautiful bun but I couldn't find this hair at all. Is there anyone where I can download this hair? Thank you!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 10:20 AM
This hairstyle reminds me of Newsea Sakura. You can find a first retexture and second one.

But the top on the bun looks messier in this picture. It's also possible the author of the picture just edited it to look like that?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
This hairstyle reminds me of Newsea Sakura. You can find a first retexture and second one.

But the top on the bun looks messier in this picture. It's also possible the author of the picture just edited it to look like that?

Thank you for your comment ! I really appreciate it!!! I only know that it is not the original sakura hair but an edited hair(not by the author of this picture but by the hair retexturer).
Maybe it is " sakura + plumb" hair edit but I couldn't find it at all.
However your help is so great and thankful !! Thank you so much!!
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 4:45 PM
Oh!
After your clarification, I think I found a link for this specific hairstyle here.
There's also another retexture here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 7:49 AM
Oh my god!!!! That's it!!!!!
Wow!! I've been looking for this hair for quite some time!! I finally get to have it owing to you!! Thank you! Thank you so much!! I love you!!!