Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 3:24 AM Last edited by SimHasThePower : 5th Aug 2019 at 6:04 AM.
Default stuck moodlet
my sim has a urrp moodlet which is uncomfortable buff and its stuck i tried everything, traveling, right clicked with the ul cheat mod, and there's a remove buff on mccc mod and that didn't work either, i won't try the twistedmexis mod because its just like the mccc mod so any suggestions please?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 7:03 AM
have you tried entering sims.remove_all_buffs from the cheat console box, this will remove all buffs from all active sims, and they all become Fine.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
have you tried entering sims.remove_all_buffs from the cheat console box, this will remove all buffs from all active sims, and they all become Fine.

yes i did that the thing is its completely stuck no countdown nothing its been like that for forever sim days and i thought the remove buff cheat was disabled and if your talking about the twistedmexis one tried it, it doesn't work
Forum Resident
#4 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 8:32 PM
do you have Kawaii Stacie's SOL mod (or any other mod that may affect or create sickness)? If so, I would recommend removing the sickness portion of the mod or removing it entirely - I love this mod butttttttttt I have had issues with it and completely removed it.

You can also click on your sim - and look at the options that come up - as you can remove/add things like traits, etc. I don't have it memorized, but I have used it to fix sims. The other option would be to resetsim first name last name although I think that is more of a queue/stopped sim issue.